Honored Contributor

Re: In Touch magazine photoshopping Bruce Jenner on cover

My Goo'ness! That's just awful to do that to him.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

They will be people standing in line at the grocery store looking at that cover and thinking it's true. That's what's really scary...

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 brii said:

I've said before Kris is behind all of this...

Hi brii, I thought the same thing & if so, they're all still laughing all the way to the bank. That is so sad.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Could it be Julianne Moore's mouth?

(see, it's driving me crazy)

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/14/2015 brii said:

They will be people standing in line at the grocery store looking at that cover and thinking it's true. That's what's really scary...

I know. That's why I posted it.....I think the way they go after him is pathetic. He isn't bothering anyone; why don't they just leave him alone? Oh wait....$$$$

Honored Contributor

Oh my! They will stoop to any level.

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:
On 1/14/2015 brii said:

I know. That's why I posted it.....I think the way they go after him is pathetic. He isn't bothering anyone; why don't they just leave him alone? Oh wait....$$$$

I think it's pathetic, too, Yorkie. I mentioned it on another of the ubiquitous threads mocking him. Sure, he's in the public eye, but just because we can make fun of someone does that mean we should?{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 chickenbutt said:

chickenbutt, I was thinking his mom Esther's mouth but can't find anything that would match.

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Peachysue said:
On 1/14/2015 chickenbutt said:

chickenbutt, I was thinking his mom Esther's mouth but can't find anything that would match.

When I scroll back up to the picture and stop just below the nose, so that the mouth is at the very top of my visual, I see Julianne Moore. But I could totally be wrong.

Of course, I'm NOT mocking him. I hate mocking and nobody deserves to be treated the way he's been treated lately. But I'm just curious how they made that picture and I think it's just horrible that they did that. Some (people and rag media) think that, just because somebody is famous, it's ok to rip them apart. Like somebody else said, upthread - it's NOT.

Honored Contributor

They seem to be going after him more since he and Kris split than they did before. Makes no sense.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."