Esteemed Contributor

That have been referenced previously many times here about alternative forums related to this site.😊 One is Pro board something and the other escapes me.They are said to have more options and threads per many posters. I would greatly appreciate any names, and /instructions/information you can share, and would like to know if they are easy to navigate.🥰 I have always been VERY leery because they are said to have less moderation. Thanks in advance!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: In Search Of Websites...

@SandySparkles 

here is some information about the offshoot proboards that was created when some got scared that they were shutting down these forums.

Pro Board "Q Forum Friends" Is Working!!!!!!! - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45   Thank you for the info ~ I have often wondered about Pro Boards as well.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@sunshine45   Thank you for the info ~ I have often wondered about Pro Boards as well.

check it out  

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

That have been referenced previously many times here about alternative forums related to this site.😊 One is Pro board something and the other escapes me.They are said to have more options and threads per many posters. I would greatly appreciate any names, and /instructions/information you can share, and would like to know if they are easy to navigate.🥰 I have always been VERY leery because they are said to have less moderation. Thanks in advance!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Less moderation is not always bad, other forums have options to ignore posters 
seems to be more nastiness here with all the moderation than other places I read 

reddit has a qvc forum

there used to be a fun board on primetimer but it was deleted,  

Respected Contributor

A large number of Primetimer Shopping Channel posters moved to a newly created site after they were shut down.  It is very, very active.

But it's not for everyone.   Completely open conversations about hosts and guests.

Respected Contributor

I signed up with ProForums when QVC said they were closing their's.  It was OK at first but now I find most discussions there boring.  I seldom sign in anymore.

Yes, the moderation is a little more lax but the moderation here doesn't bother me.  

I give credit to the ladies who took the initiative to start ProForums.

Esteemed Contributor

I am soooooooo old that I remember Vegas!  

Anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 @StillRaining @KingstonMom @Winkk @Krimpette 

@sunshine45 @Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes @Spacrazy @jackthebear 

I SO appreciate all of your responses!💝 This is just the type of feedback I was looking for.🥰 I am hoping to find a dear forum friend that left when rumors of this one closing surfaced. Does anyone know if you can look up specific posters by name? I am still a bit of a chicken, but again, I sincerely THANK you for all your help!❤🤗 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles I participate occasionally in the one with "Pro" in the name. The moderators pretty much leave posters alone, and for the most part, everyone is civil. The down side is that there is little activity. In a heading about real life crime, the shooting after the Super Bowl comes up as the most recent topic. Under the topic of recalled products, JIF peanut butter has been out there forever.  Ironically, one of the most humorous and active threads has to do with comments about the moderation of this board. It's generally light-hearted and fun, so I know people participate on both these forums.