Honored Contributor

Re: In Memory of Debbie and Carrie...

My daughter just told me.  She said the internet was talking about how it happens in 3's and everyone was afraid something would happen to Betty White.

No one even thought about it happening to Debbie.  Good grief!  I can't imagine how terrible it is for her son right now.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

My daughter just told me.  She said the internet was talking about how it happens in 3's and everyone was afraid something would happen to Betty White.

No one even thought about it happening to Debbie.  Good grief!  I can't imagine how terrible it is for her son right now.

I hope that Todd has a strong support system in place that he can turn to. I couldn't imagine losing my sister & mother a day apart & then have to plan both their funerals. I know I wouldn't be strong enough to do it. Just burying my mother put me in a deep depression that it took me months to come out of.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's calling out another poster

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting such beautiful pictures...it helps bring a smile in a time of pain!

I was just wondering...I heard that Debbie had suffered a stroke prior to this one...does anyone know when that was? 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just turned my computer and saw that Debbie Reynolds and died.  Oh my goodness.  This is so sad.  Thank you to who posted the lovely pictures.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  the feeling is mutual

Esteemed Contributor

So sad.  I know the death of a child or spouse can bring  about another death or iless soon after.  Debbie had a hard time with her husbands.

Esteemed Contributor

@lOVETOSHOP wrote:

...I heard that Debbie had suffered a stroke prior to this one...does anyone know when that was? 

@lOVETOSHOP

Wikipedia had this...

Reynolds was hospitalized in October 2012 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, due to an adverse reaction to medication.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info...I must have misunderstood...I thought I read somewhere that she had had a stroke prior to the fatal one today.