Honored Contributor

Re: In Case You Need Something Else To Think (worry) About

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Marp.

Aha!  Now I got ya!  The ole "could'a/would'a/should'a". Isn't that one of the favorites for the "after the fact" group?

Maybe if they joined forces with the: " might/potentially/possibly!

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

So, we just 'open the packaging', and just fly the new drone, 'willy-nilly'.?  Just experiment, practicing the directions of flight all over the place...........Sounds mighty safe for neighborhood windows, people, pets, parked cars, moving cars.  As I said before, it's going to happen fast:  Wearing helmets everywhere we walk.  'Just wait and see'............  p.s.  I'm always wishing and hoping that I'm wrong.  Makes me very, very happy to be wrong in this case, many cases.  Smiley Happy

I'm with you and Marp, Romary.  I see far more "bad" coming from this than "good."  I'm wondering how in the world this became so readily available to just anyone who can buy or make one anytime with any motive in mind.  Apart from the "mistakes" that will be made, there will be carefully planned destruction in every venue of our lives.

Great invention?  Maybe for war, but certainly not what it has become.  Anyone who doesn't see that is in abject denial.  We won't need nuclear bombs to destroy civilization anymore, just robots.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi Marp. I was looking for the hutch and saw you here. I guess our thread  and viewpoints are gone?  This is my first time posting on the new forums.  Do you know how bunny is doing?

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Voots, hope all is well with you.  The Hutchmates thread was one of many that didn't make it to the new forums. 

Check out this thread.  I posted more there.  It is an automatic hyperlink so just mouse over and click.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/I-Miss-My-Hutchmates/m-p/1984141/highlight/false#M674563

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.