Super Contributor

Re: In Case You Need Something Else To Think (worry) About

@Marp wrote:

@LucyGoose wrote:

What are we talking about? Gun control laws?

Some people just can't help themselves and will turn any subject into a political argument.

(scratching my head) That doesn't answer my question.

Super Contributor

Drones? Drones with guns? I've never seen one in my yard before.

Esteemed Contributor

@LucyGoose wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@LucyGoose wrote:

What are we talking about? Gun control laws?

Some people just can't help themselves and will turn any subject into a political argument.

(scratching my head) That doesn't answer my question.

NO, the thread was not originally about gun control and should not now be about gun control as it has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@LucyGoose wrote:

Drones? Drones with guns? I've never seen one in my yard before.

Yes, drones with guns.  See my original post for a link to the video showing it.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

Well, how did the drone get the gun? Nevermind, I'll go back and read the article.....

Esteemed Contributor

I addressed a specific person(by nic) in my last post. For those that are wondering how this thread got to "gun control"?  

Just head to the post written by the person using that "nic", and you will see how this thread got to "gun control"? My response was to the logic used by that specific person, nobody else. 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Since it's looking as though drones don't have any age limititations (youngsters flying them), I'm wondering (and let's hope this doesn't happen) how are we going to track down the person flying a drone into fast-moving traffic, thus causing an accident/injuries?  At least, if each drone had an identification number, and it's found on the freeway along with the damaged cars, etc., the drone could be tracked down to the owner of the drone.  Otherwise, all of our automobile insurance premiums will rise sky-high (pun intended).  Just a thought that we (well, many of us) should be thinking about.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

So, we just 'open the packaging', and just fly the new drone, 'willy-nilly'.?  Just experiment, practicing the directions of flight all over the place...........Sounds mighty safe for neighborhood windows, people, pets, parked cars, moving cars.  As I said before, it's going to happen fast:  Wearing helmets everywhere we walk.  'Just wait and see'............  p.s.  I'm always wishing and hoping that I'm wrong.  Makes me very, very happy to be wrong in this case, many cases.  Smiley Happy

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Always pranksters and weirdos ruin so many things.  Young teens and perverse males would be harassing the females to no end. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

Yes, Lilac:  Without common sense, we have nothing.  Nothing dependable, nothing secure, nothing safe.

I see total anarchy on the horizon, Romary.  Worldwide.  My heart aches for our children, grandchildren, and their progeny. 

Sorry that sounds so pessimistic.  If someone sees something more optimistic, please tell us in what way anything is going to get better.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986