Respected Contributor

In 2015 Consumers will be able to track their health on their smartphones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32YwVuiAgEg

It's called Cue. A revolutionary device for tracking health information at the molecular level. For the first time, consumers can track 5 key health and lifestyle indicators: inflammation, vitamin D, fertility, influenza, and testosterone in just minutes, at home. Cue sends the data via Bluetooth 4.0 to the user's smartphone, where the free Cue app reveals the interplay of activity, food, and sleep shaping the user at a molecular level.

http://www.gizmag.com/cue-home-medical-diagnostics/32091/

Respected Contributor

Re: In 2015 Consumers will be able to track their health on their smartphones

I'm not a fan of this...............feels a bit like the matrix.....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

It allows you to test yourself or loved ones for the flu by using a swab to your nasal passages among other things. More tests for other maladies will be available in the future. It will save time and money going to a doctor.

Respected Contributor

Smart phones aren't secure enough for me to trust for anything including health info and banking info. Nope, not for me.

Respected Contributor

On 5/16/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

Smart phones aren't secure enough for me to trust for anything including health info and banking info. Nope, not for me.

My smartphone came with a free highly rated anti virus program but I too will never use it for banking. Might feel comfortable enough to use for checking to see if I have the flu or not.