Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Iman's first and only fragance, created over one year of remembrance of love and grief, using smells she and her husband both loved.

Compare that to Paris Hilton who has 25 different perfumes...Ariana Grande with eight...Kardashians with numerous...  (Probably no thought in making any of those fragances--just selling by name alone.)

This perfume is special for Iman, so I respect her for her thoughtfulness in design!  And yes, fragance can evoke memories of love and special times most definitely.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@sunshine 919 I did watch, it was so interesting, especially her stories of the rocks influencing the bottle.  I liked David Bowie and how he reinvented himself every few years.  She is such a beautiful and accomplished woman.  Yes, I bought the fragrance.

I really wanted to try this so I went on HSN website and there was a roller ball under 25.00 so I ordered it.  I will post what I think of itSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@sunshine 919 I did watch, it was so interesting, especially her stories of the rocks influencing the bottle.  I liked David Bowie and how he reinvented himself every few years.  She is such a beautiful and accomplished woman.  Yes, I bought the fragrance.

I really wanted to try this so I went on HSN website and there was a roller ball under 25.00 so I ordered it.  I will post what I think of itSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 I'm thinking of doing the same....it's too difficult for me to make an expensive purchase of fragrance before I know how it smells.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@sunshine 919 I'm thinking of doing the same....it's too difficult for me to make an expensive purchase of fragrance before I know how it smells.

I have to correct myself, its a purse spray not a rollerball lol.  I agree about buying something small first.  I have given away every fragrance I purchased on tv with an exception of one  I received from shophq, it was so bad I sent it back.  The ones I gave away were not bad, just didn't smell good on me. If you try it post what you think about it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

I loved your post and that is such a beautiful photo of them. I absolutely adored him!  There was a wonderful article about her in a recent magazine -- I think it was Vanity Fair. I think they were a gorgeous couple and his death was very sad.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin