Honored Contributor

Iman on HSN last night

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch the presentation of her Fragrance? She is always so interesting to listen.  She talked about her relationship with her husband who died 5 years ago. The fragrance is a tribute to him, its called  love memoir.  She talked about how they met they were married for 26 years.  It was a very nice presentation.  I wish they had samples I would try it.

I ordered the shoes that were TSV yesterday.  But I am still tempted to order the fragrance.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Iman on HSN last night

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 

I caught the presentation this morning and it was very touching.  I realize she is selling something, but grief is grief and she acknowledged she was not alone in having lost a loved one.

The were such a fascinating couple.  I was never a huge fan of DB, but enjoyed some of his music.  They seemed very much in love and who doesn't want that.

I don't wear fragrance, so wouldn't buy, but it was nice to see her and hear the story.

FYI, I posted on an older thread about this and just brought it up this morning.  Evidently, they must have sent samples out back in the summer.

Respected Contributor

I got a sample in an HSN Beauty Box I bought.  I really like it and ordered the TS.

Super Contributor

I loved that Iman has choosen to keep her relationship private and not share every thought and intimate moment with the public.  This is a lovely and tasteful tribute to her relationship with David Bowie.  I wish her the best of luck with her fragrance line.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Iman on HSN last night

[ Edited ]

@Indra wrote:

I loved that Iman has choosen to keep her relationship private and not share every thought and intimate moment with the public.  This is a lovely and tasteful tribute to her relationship with David Bowie.  I wish her the best of luck with her fragrance line.

She's now choosing to detail their live in People magazine

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'RHOA Porsha Williams Surviving rauma & Abuse MURDER IN PARADISE? A Husband's Mysterious Death, a Wife's Unanswered Questions Paris Wedding Album! 3Days, Dresses &All Celeb 恭å娜 Iman Remembers David Our Bowie Untold Love Story For nearly three decades, the supermodel and the rocker shared ar epic romance. Five years after his death, Iman opens up: 'He was my soulmate People Exclusive'

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Indra wrote:

She's now choosing to detail their live in People magazine

May be an image of 4 people and text that says 'RHOA Porsha Williams Surviving rauma & Abuse MURDER IN PARADISE? A Husband's Mysterious Death, a Wife's Unanswered Questions Paris Wedding Album! 3Days, Dresses &All Celeb 恭å娜 Iman Remembers David Our Bowie Untold Love Story For nearly three decades, the supermodel and the rocker shared ar epic romance. Five years after his death, Iman opens up: 'He was my soulmate People Exclusive'

And why shouldn't she?  I'm pretty sure she won't share every intimate detail.  But they were sort of a mystical couple.  They weren't splashed all over the front pages in screaming matches for all those years together.  I think it will be an interesting read for many.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 I did watch, it was so interesting, especially her stories of the rocks influencing the bottle.  I liked David Bowie and how he reinvented himself every few years.  She is such a beautiful and accomplished woman.  Yes, I bought the fragrance.

Honored Contributor

Honestly, her marriage and the loss of her husband is of no interest whatsoever to me.  I'm happy she is recovered and making her millions.  I like her brand, I shop the brand but cashing in on your husband's fame and death seems crass to me.  

Respected Contributor

I watched Iman share some information that during the pandemic she quarantined in the country house she and her husband have outside of NYC, and her stay brought back many happy memories of their relationship.  She said she wore his cologne all the time to comfort her.  She also said her grief at his loss has now moved toward joy at the special love story they shared.  Their daughter  Lexi is now an adult and independent, so Iman no longer has to focus on her care.

Iman has been very successful with her fashion and handbags on HSN.  Her husband also left her money and properties.

Since she has a net worth of over $100 million, I doubt that she needs the money from the perfume.

I think for her creating the perfume was a way to honor her memories and their marriage.

There are several David Bowie websites that sell lots of rock memorabilia, music, etc.

I was lucky enough to see him in concert many year ago!  For many fans, he will always be a superstar. 

It is great to know these two beautiful and talented individuals found each other and created a wonderful, romantic love story!

Beautiful Photos Of David Bowie And Iman's 23 Years Of Marriage - Art-Sheep

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I watched Iman share some information that during the pandemic she quarantined in the country house she and her husband have outside of NYC, and her stay brought back many happy memories of their relationship.  She said she wore his cologne all the time to comfort her.  She also said her grief at his loss has now moved toward joy at the special love story they shared.  Their daughter  Lexi is now an adult and independent, so Iman no longer has to focus on her care.

Iman has been very successful with her fashion and handbags on HSN.  Her husband also left her money and properties.

Since she has a net worth of over $100 million, I doubt that she needs the money from the perfume.

I think for her creating the perfume was a way to honor her memories and their marriage.

There are several David Bowie websites that sell lots of rock memorabilia, music, etc.

I was lucky enough to see him in concert many year ago!  For many fans, he will always be a superstar. 

It is great to know these two beautiful and talented individuals found each other and created a wonderful, romantic love story!

Beautiful Photos Of David Bowie And Iman's 23 Years Of Marriage - Art-Sheep

Because an inexpensive perfume you sell to the masses on a shopping channel epitomizes love????