Honored Contributor

Re: If you would be granted "One Wish" what would it be!

I wish everyone in the world had what they needed to live a good quality life.

Respected Contributor

Health for my loved ones and myself.
Valued Contributor

To have my mother and father back on earth. As an only child, what I would give just to have one day with them. Please tell your parents how much you love them every day.

Respected Contributor

Hello, vickiv. Smiley Happy

I'd wish for unlimited wishes! Smiley LOL

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I'd wish for my husband to be healed.
Honored Contributor

Maybe I'd wish to take away all people's pain. Perhaps it isn't the way life is meant to be, but if my wish could aleviate pain and sufferings (physical and mental, from all sources, including sickness, hunger, discrimination, hate, etc.), then maybe we could all focus on making the world a better place.

Valued Contributor

Tough question. I would like to have a cure for Alzheimer's, but I think I would ask for world peace forever. If we don't have to worry about war, maybe money & brain power will be freed up for other things. On the other, I'm pretty sure there will be some bad unintended consequences I.e. being in the military has really benefited many, many people. Maybe I am back to a cure for Alzheimer's...
Honored Contributor

As corny as it sounds I would wish for peace in our homes, neighborhoods, cities, states, countries, and in the world. A world without violence would be a wish come true.
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Good health

That is my wish and prayer every day.......Wish this cancer I have been battling since the first part of this year would get out of my body NOW.....and I wouldn't have to have anymore chemo.  I think I have to say it is more a PRAYER than a wish.......

Respected Contributor

I keep changing my mind because there are so many things to wish for other people. However if the wish was for me I would like to go back to age 14 and start over and not make the mistakes I made.  My life is so full of regrets. I only would want to go back knowing wht I know now.