Respected Contributor

Re: If you were on a game show and had to spend a thousand dollars on clothes, shoes, jewelry, or purses, which would it be?

On 9/14/2014 minkbunny said:
On 9/14/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

I would buy one expensive item. Probably a designer winter coat in cashmere and wool. Smile

Oh, let's go really decadent. A cream colored cashmere coat. Heavenly {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Sounds wonderful!!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: If you were on a game show and had to spend a thousand dollars on clothes, shoes, jewelry, or purses, which would it be?

On 9/14/2014 Clover29 said:
On 9/14/2014 Clover29 said:

I won a diamond ring worth $1000 once. The choice was camcorder or diamond ring.

Stupid question {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Did you say, Well, duh ! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I did indeed. And my ex husband, Pouty McPouterson, was not impressed with my choice.

:-)
Respected Contributor

On 9/14/2014 VanSleepy said: I would buy one piece of jewelry with the $1,000.

Ripka fan, are ya? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

LOL I think I'll do my shopping elsewhere and get some real gold.
Honored Contributor

I would prefer one really expensive item.
Esteemed Contributor

Clothing. I always end up getting things for my kids, husband or the house. I'd love a new coat, casual wardrobe and new underwear.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd get a piece of jewelry too. Probably a good watch.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Hi minky,

There ain't no way I would spend a grand on clothes for anyone unless they gave me at least 10 grand upfront. I doubt I have spent that much on cloths since I retired and that was in 1991. Me spend $1000 to possibly make a fool of myself on some game show? Ain't gonna happen.

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

I already own a 1000 pairs of shoes---I can't think what jewelry I'd like , purses? nah. I love clothes I'd buy that----maybe I could spend it over a year's time----if not, no problem
Honored Contributor

Yes

Super Contributor

minks i would have to go with a great bag!

$1000 would not be enough for what i want in jewelry!!