Honored Contributor

If you’re a Target shopper and...

You like chocolate and toffee, these are delicious. I buy them every year. I’ve only seen them at holiday time and I’ve only ever seen them at Target. 

Though they’re Andes, there isn’t a hint of mint in these. Just chocolate and toffee. 

I love them. You’ll find them with the holiday candies, not with the regular candies. 

2DF5C547-E4E4-4C13-88EC-F53D59CA9716.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Re: If you’re a Target shopper and...

@gidgetgh Are these like a Heath Bar? I love those and my grandson loves them too.

Honored Contributor

I wish I had seen this post before I went out this morning.  I just got back from PetSmart, and Target is right next to it.  I almost went in Target.  Those look delicious.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

You like chocolate and toffee, these are delicious. I buy them every year. I’ve only seen them at holiday time and I’ve only ever seen them at Target. 

Though they’re Andes, there isn’t a hint of mint in these. Just chocolate and toffee. 

I love them. You’ll find them with the holiday candies, not with the regular candies. 

2DF5C547-E4E4-4C13-88EC-F53D59CA9716.jpeg

Already ordered a case of them on line during Thanksgiving deals.  They are fabulous!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Thank you, I hope I remember to look for them the next time at Target.  There's also a Pet Smart next to my Target.

Honored Contributor

A friend of mine makes browniers with these.

She puts a layer of brownie batter on the bottom of the pan, lays the Andes toffees on top, and then puts more batter on top of the toffee.  

They're incredible...

Respected Contributor

@Bri369

Holy Moly, that sounds fabulous.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@Bri369

Holy Moly, that sounds fabulous.

They are!

Super Contributor

Wow, those look delicious!!!  I will have to look for them.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@gidgetgh Are these like a Heath Bar? I love those and my grandson loves them too.

@grandma2pkmh- much easier to bite and chew than a Heath bar. It’s a smooth chocolate with the same consistency of a regular Andes Chocolate mint that we all know. And then there’s just a little bit of easy to bite and chew tiny toffee pieces. Really good flavor. Not a really strong toffee flavor, but it’s there. 

I literally have 12 boxes or so in our pantry right now. I gave out little Tupperware bowls to friends this year, filled with these and those puffy melt away peppermints. 

I’m sure I’ll buy more next time I’m at Target. The one closest to our house was starting to run a little low on supply a few days ago. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?