Respected Contributor

If you ordered the Beekman TSV on HSN when they launched on HSN

If you happened to order the Beekman 1802 TSV on HSN on their first day at HSN, the offer was 5 full size soaps and a body cream for $42.95.  Well I just got my first auto delivery and the body cream is not included.

I checked the Auto Ship Manager on my account and it states that you get the 5 soaps and the cream.  The rep is unable to change this so letting you know that you will only get the soaps with any of your auto ships and says her information is for the soaps only and they are unable to ship the body cream.  I spoke to a supervisor and their website is wrong and she will "pass the info along".

I don't remember the cream being added as a one-time bonus for ONLY the first shipment. 

Still a good deal since no shipping cost, but very disappointing to know that the body cream only came with the first shipment, and the website has not been corrected.  I can't believe that I am the only customer who has noticed this. 

At this point, even though they offered me a one time credit of a small amount for any future orders, I'm not happy with HSN. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

Re: If you ordered the Beekman TSV on HSN when they launched on HSN

@CAcableGirl2 They stated that the body cream was a bonus for the first shipment only during the presentations. That is how those July birthday TSVs work with all the vendors.

Respected Contributor

@mistyada  Thanks for the info, I must have missed that in the presentation....but they still need to fix their "auto manager" which shows it included in future orders. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@mistyada  Thanks for the info, I must have missed that in the presentation....but they still need to fix their "auto manager" which shows it included in future orders. 

@CAcableGirl2 - they did mention on the auto ship page at the time that the body cream was first shipment only. So I just ordered single ship.