Honored Contributor

I will check them out, I have heard of them, but never purchased!!! Thanks for the recommendation...Love candles!!!

Honored Contributor

@reviewer from sc wrote:

If you love candles, I highly recommend a company that I came across over the weekend. Check out Goose Creek candles. They are similar to B&BW candles--but at a much better price. They also have shower gels and hand soaps. I just received my order today, and I'm very impressed with the quality. Free shipping at $75 and more--or if you don't want to order that much, shipping is only $5.99. 

I just signed up and they are having a 55% sale.  I ordered the soothing coconut candle and georgia peach wax melts.  Thank you so much, this is why I love these forums people are so helpful and generous with sharing information.  

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 Their wax melts are wonderful.  I wait for a sale and load up on them.  You will not be disappointed.

Honored Contributor

My order shipped already.  Thats as fast as JTVSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Their candles are very nice, just read the reviews,some are better than others.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I burn a jar candle all day, every day....I have tried Goose Creek over the holidays, but still have Yankee large jar candles for spring I need to use up before ordering more. I have been finding a lot of Colonial and Yankee candles at Marshall's and Tuesday Morning lately...they are mostly last season but I just buy ahead since they are less than half of the price when the season rolls around. I prefer single wick candles...more are becoming available in only 2 or 3 wick, and the single wick are getting harder to find in the brands I like. 

Honored Contributor

Re: If you love candles....

[ Edited ]

@reviewer from sc,

I ordered some Goose Creek after reading your review and they are really nice. I would say the scent is more natural, like a natural pine tree smell rather than a too strong unnatural scent. And the throw from a small candle fills the room! I got the single wick Balsam Fir which are small but burn nicely. No smoke and an even burn.

I'm glad I ordered them, but I also think that Village candle is just as good. Some of our local grocery stores carry them.

I also love Woodwick especially Redwood which smells like a wonderful fire place fire. Some of the Walmart Mainstays (not the Better Homes and Garden), are pretty nice too.

It is always nice to find consistently good candles!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"