Esteemed Contributor

If you like Florida or not, you might like this!

[ Edited ]

This is a video from Bay News 9 in Tampa FL. 

You can check it out there if you dont' like to click on links.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2019/03/27/underwater-cave--a-look-below-the-surface-of-weeki...

Very interesting video!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you like Florida or not, you might like this!

Knew this was in Tampa, but this information is more I've heard in years! Find it so fascinating. Love that there are natural, non-salt water springs. Thanks for sharing.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

That's pretty neat. I would freak out & have a panic attack if I tried to go down there.

Esteemed Contributor

I find things like this absolutely amazing.  I know there are many things in FL worth seeing, I just wouldn't live there because of the heat and humidity.  Heat can be tolerated but with the humidity in the mix makes it intolerable.  My sister lives in Boca Grande and since she moved there over thirty years ago she has never spent a summer there, she goes to her house in Maine.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

That is so interesting. I would love to be on a dive team and see something like that in person.  

Respected Contributor

That is fascinating, thank you for posting it. Cave diving in popular in Florida but it is also very dangerous. Divers have become lost in spring caves . It is pretty but scary too.