Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

[ Edited ]

Hey there Biancardi, good to see you.

 

I chose my Avatar, because I wanted female and girly, like me. Her coloring is close to mine, she has the hair color I wish I had, and she looks just a little bit sassy, like me Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,375
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

[ Edited ]
feline groovy
 

My initial avatar is "The Cheshire Cat", from 'Alice's Adventure's In Wonderland'.

Mischievous, magical, and charming, yet beguiling and sometimes misleading.  :cattongue:

 

It took much research - and many attempts, LOL - to get an images that would fit not just his famous grin but also his triangle ears.

 

I had hoped one to have one of him lounging among the tree branches - so his twitching tail would be visible as well - but the ones online were two dark.

 

You know; kitties are nocturnal and all.  :womanwink:

 

a GIF would be the best, though, so he could be disappearing and reappearing, LOL.

 

Gotta admit that I've been spending much of my time on these new boards checking out avatars that appeal to me (especially the animal ones, of course!), by clicking on them to get a better look, LOL.

 

 

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people only from their own experiences."
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,286
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

Despite the fact that I'm not 14, mine is Edward and Bella from Twilight Breaking Dawn, Part 2.

 

It's an inside joke between my own immortal beloved and myself. And, I love her hair in this image!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,375
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?


@betteb wrote:

Hey there Biancardi, good to see you.

 

I chose my Avatar, because I wanted female and girly, like me. Her coloring is close to mine, she has the hair color I wish I had, and she looks just a little bit sassy, like me Smiley Happy

 

 


betteb
 

 

Don't know if you saw this holla from last Wednesday, but...

 

Hey there, coy auburn-haired avatar girl...   :womanwink:

 

 

I would definitely add cheeky, LOL, and that seems to also describe your kitty daughter.

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people only from their own experiences."
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

I've changed mine a few times already.

 

Today my Avatar is in honor of one of my Dad's (and me).

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

[ Edited ]

@feline groovy wrote:

@betteb wrote:

Hey there Biancardi, good to see you.

 

I chose my Avatar, because I wanted female and girly, like me. Her coloring is close to mine, she has the hair color I wish I had, and she looks just a little bit sassy, like me Smiley Happy

 

 


betteb
 

 

Don't know if you saw this holla from last Wednesday, but...

 

Hey there, coy auburn-haired avatar girl...   :womanwink:

 

 

I would definitely add cheeky, LOL, and that seems to also describe your kitty daughter.


I did see that and "hearted" it and yes cheeky fits as well, me and KittyHaHa.png
 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,375
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

[ Edited ]

@betteb wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

@betteb wrote:

Hey there Biancardi, good to see you.

 

I chose my Avatar, because I wanted female and girly, like me. Her coloring is close to mine, she has the hair color I wish I had, and she looks just a little bit sassy, like me Smiley Happy

 

 


betteb
 

 

Don't know if you saw this holla from last Wednesday, but...

 

Hey there, coy auburn-haired avatar girl...   :womanwink:

 

 

I would definitely add cheeky, LOL, and that seems to also describe your kitty daughter.


I did see that and "hearted" it and yes cheeky fits as well, me and KittyHaHa.png
 


 

tumblr_mpecmcUSfW1qglee5o1_500.gif (500×250)

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people only from their own experiences."
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,521
Registered: ‎03-30-2014

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

That was fun.  I never expected to have such a good time picking.  Since my name (and home location) both are heavy on precipitation, I found the cutest picture of a cat checking out rain running down a window.  Don't know why mine never did, maybe they were bored with rain.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,375
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?


@Still Raining wrote:

That was fun.  I never expected to have such a good time picking.  Since my name (and home location) both are heavy on precipitation, I found the cutest picture of a cat checking out rain running down a window.  Don't know why mine never did, maybe they were bored with rain.


Still Raining
 
Aww... even cuter since she's a kitten! 
 
It reminded me of this "whatcha doin?" (LOL) vinyl decal, which Amazon has for your vehicle or laptop.
 
698988fc26cc6a0c135be9dd8916de7e.jpg (136×136)
 
 
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people only from their own experiences."
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,667
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

thank you all for sharing!! 

 

I loved reading why you picked your avatars, it was really an enjoyable read Smiley Happy

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames