Respected Contributor

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

Hi B!

It's great to see you again.

My avatar is Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw.  SATC was my all-time favorite TV show and Carrie is my style icon.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

Mine are a couple columbines in my messy flowerbed. Smiley Happy  I need help weeding. LOL 

Any volunteers?

columbine

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Faerie + moon = A faerie on a moon!! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

A humorous take on Game of Thrones.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Mine is a picture I took of a biscuit tin I used to own, from Denmark.  I loved the Maltese Cross on the sails and the total look of it.  When I went through my pictures to choose one for here I picked it!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Mine was sort of a no-brainer for me.  As "sfnative" is San Francisco native and I've now been away from The City for 18 years and miss is terribly.  Born there, went to school there, went to university there, got married there, daughter went to school there, etc., etc.  So much life in "my city."  It is a part of my heart and soul.  I was fortunate to be born several years after WWII, so was able to experience The City as not many recall.  I had such a great time as a kid growing up in San Francisco and learning the grocery business from my grandfather and Dad.

So, that's why you see one of the two towers of the Golden Gate Bridge with fog below: typical late afternoon weather in the summer.

Super Contributor

Just Howdy do! Nice to see you here and Wang Chung!

Respected Contributor

Hello, biancardi. Smiley Happy

Mine is a picture of Nick Chavez the famous Beverly Hills hair stylist, because I love him so much and he's my favorite thing to talk about, along with his products. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

First I wanted the Jazz Cat as seen on most if not all of the Rippingtons albums, but I couldn't decide which one I liked the best. So then I googled Jazz Mom and found 2 images which I saved to my computer to use. I chose the more colorful one for this nickname. The other one is on my computer in case I want to 'change it up'.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

@tansy .... Oh tansy,  big hugs right back to you. I'm so sorry for your loss. It surely is not easy. Hubs doesn't want me to get another one. I think it was a hard loss for him, too. Some times I would like to over rule him though.

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~