Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you have an avatar - care to share?

@Marp wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:
I hate liver too, but I'd actually eat liver over limas.

Now that would be a strange combination but why would you put the liver over the limas?  I like both but wouldn't even think of eating them together.

*****************************************************************************************************

LOL Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

John I am using an iPad - no clicking for me, double or otherwise ;-( Thanks for the tip, though.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

LOL Marp ;-)
Honored Contributor

Adelina, I'm not much of a bean salad person, but yes, marinated I might be able to gag a lima down. Pickled in alcohol would be better ;-)
Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:
Adelina, I'm not much of a bean salad person, but yes, marinated I might be able to gag a lima down. Pickled in alcohol would be better ;-)

Not that's an idea!!! 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

LOL, you or the limas?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I chose a plate of black and white cookies because I love them so much, and some people identify me with the cookies. 

"Oh look Elaine, the black and white cookie. I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side in harmony.  Look to the cookie." ~~ Jerry Seinfeld

(Of course, after he ate the cookie, he threw up Woman Tongue

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala wrote:

I chose a plate of black and white cookies because I love them so much, and some people identify me with the cookies. 

"Oh look Elaine, the black and white cookie. I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side in harmony.  Look to the cookie." ~~ Jerry Seinfeld

(Of course, after he ate the cookie, he threw up Woman Tongue

************************************************************************************************

http://2guystalkingmetsbaseball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/BlackWhiteCookie.jpg

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Don't tempt me, Marp ;-)

Alas, just the limas. But drinking the bottle wouldn't hurt.
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:
John I am using an iPad - no clicking for me, double or otherwise ;-( Thanks for the tip, though.

moonchilde,  

I am using my wifes Android tablet right now. It is a touch screen as I assume the iPad might be. I have nothing to click either. No cursor arrow, just my fingers.

If I touch the avatar"picture" once eveyone that uses a "real picture, .jpg or .bmp file" I have been able to enlarge every one of them I have tried. Maybe the iPad doesn't work, beats me as  I have never owned one. For those using Android operating systems, this does work.

Might try the touch thing again with your fingers or a stylus. Worth another shot so maybe you can see some of the many nice pictures posted much better.

hckynut(john)