Honored Contributor

If you had to pick any character in a book, movie, or TV show who is most similar to you, who would

[ Edited ]

If you had to pick any character in a book, movie, or TV show who is most similar to you, who would you choose? Why? 

You can choose a character from another form of media if you want to.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you had to pick any character in a book, movie, or TV show who is most similar to you, who wo

I have always loved Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music. I love to sing and hum and have short hair so that's the only similarities. Also she's kissed Christopher Plummer and I haven't. 😢

Trusted Contributor

Re: If you had to pick any character in a book, movie, or TV show who is most similar to you, who wo

I am a great fan of Alexis in Dynasty.

Something for you to know in Greek, Alexis is male's name, it comes from Alexandros and in short, it is Alexis, so there you go!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Valued Contributor

For the longest time it was Jo March (never watched the movies, basing that on the series of books only).

But the reality is probably more "Rizzo" in Grease. A real smarty pants with a big heart who spent way too much time on the wild side lol....

Hey a hickey from Kenickie.......

Cat Very Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

Tina Belcher on Bob's Burgers.

Respected Contributor

My personality is similar to Dorothy on The Golden Girls.  But I am short!

Trusted Contributor

@alicedee very good one!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

When I watched my favorite show on PBS,The Durrells in Corfu, I identified often with the mother, Louisa Durrell.

Perhaps it was her ever-hopeful nature and insistence on glossing over the unpleasant.  I don't really know why I identified with her, but I did.   (Most likely her having to find harmony with her challenging children caused a spark of recognition, too.  Challenging but interesting and lovable.)

Also, I was extremely attracted to her main romantic interest, Spiro, just as she was.

I look nothing like the actress who plays Louisa, the talented Keeley Hawes.

What happened to Spiro in The Durrells, what was his relationship ...

Respected Contributor

Hermoine from the Harry Potter books. Bushy hair and a bookworm. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Arthur Dent from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'm frequently bewildered by the state of the world but I see the humor in it and try to have as good a time as possible under the circumstances.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr