Honored Contributor

Re: If you had to pick any character in a book, movie, or TV show who is most similar to you, who wo

@Oznell wrote:

Gosh, @Judaline ,  thanks for that, but I'm baffled!  What a nice thing for you to say.  I'm not sophisticated, but wow, who wouldn't want to be even a poor-man's Joan Bennett or Audrey Totter?! 

I don't see it either. LOL   Melanie from GWTW is real close

Honored Contributor

Re: If you had to pick any character in a book, movie, or TV show who is most similar to you, who wo

@SharkE--  ha, ha, if only I had one tenth of Melanie's self-possession under "pressing" circumstances....

Honored Contributor

That's been blackballed now you know.  We can't discuss it here, but, just wanted to let you know they can't show it any more.

yeah, the way she was always nice, never a foot out of place, self sacrificing, gentle soul.    

Esteemed Contributor

Mina in Dracula
Honored Contributor

LOL

Super Contributor

Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I love books. I'm loyal like she was to her father. I don't like to be told what to do or who to like. I think of myself as serious.  I judge people by their character and how well they respect me. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Well, I always wanted to be Nancy Drew, and she's very young so I think I'll pick her.

I almost said Scarlett, but , man, those petticoats and corsets. I just wouldn't want to wear them everyday. The day would be half over before I stepped my pretty little foot out the door. I declare!

@Judaline This isn't about which character you want to be, it's about which character you think you are similar to.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Well, I always wanted to be Nancy Drew, and she's very young so I think I'll pick her.

I almost said Scarlett, but , man, those petticoats and corsets. I just wouldn't want to wear them everyday. The day would be half over before I stepped my pretty little foot out the door. I declare!

@Judaline This isn't about which character you want to be, it's about which character you think you are similar to.

Oh, ok, thanks. I guess I read it too fast. I will stick with just Nancy Drew. 

Super Contributor

China Court by Rumer Godden, character of Ripsie. DH is definetely character of Jared.

Respected Contributor

Easy.  Roseanne.

Outwardly sarcastic (with humor), but loyal to her family and will stand behind/fight for them when push comes to shove.

Denise