Honored Contributor

Re: If you had to pick ONLY one

Never want to be without A/C!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

other kitchen appliance-

(coffee potWoman Very Happy)

@on the bay Without water you can't make coffee!! Horrors! Terrible to even contemplate.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain -

Oh gosh, I didn't even think about that! We are going to have to rethink this whole only 1 scenario @suzyQ3 !

since your refrigerator isn't working can we just all go out and have a glass of whatever together?

Image result for pictures of coffee

Image result for pictures of pina coladas

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Water. A number of years ago the water in our area was contaminated. We couldn't use it for a little over a week. They told us we could boil it for washing clothes, but not to even brush our teeth with the boiled water. I gave up and drove over an hour away to get gallons, which of course were sold out around here. It was not fun.

My friend and her husband founded a school in Africa that I help with. Her friends helped them get the funds to get a well in town by talking to different church groups. Until then, the girls would walk THREE HOURS one way to get one jug of water. They had to get back before dark, or all kinds of awful things could happen. Things like that make you appreciate going without water for only a little over a week. But now they don't have to worry about that. 

So that's why - most definitely WATER!

Honored Contributor

some of us dont rely on water coming out of the tap for our coffee. Smiley Wink

easy to run out and buy a case or jugs of water!......or borrow that from your neighbor.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  you don't have the one I can't live without, a microwave! I swear my microwave broke, I went out the next day to buy one.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@suzyQ3  you don't have the one I can't live without, a microwave! I swear my microwave broke, I went out the next day to buy one.

@Jordan2, check my list again. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have never owned a microwave.

I may be the only person I know who has never owned one.

Esteemed Contributor

Tv. It's easily replaceable and it would be an excuse to get an even larger TV! LOL (I have 65" now. )

Honored Contributor

Those of you who are sneaking in more than one choice are just incorrigible. Shame, shame on you. Smiley Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland