Respected Contributor

If you had 3 nights in mid Sept. for a getaway..would you fly to Boston or Ft. Lauderdale?

I need to decide, I have free tickets. I have never been to either. I realize they are very different and would like some advice.

Many thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you had 3 nights in mid Sept. for a getaway..would you fly to Boston or Ft. Lauderdale?

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I need to decide, I have free tickets. I have never been to either. I realize they are very different and would like some advice.

Many thanks for your input.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Boston!!

Honored Contributor

Re: If you had 3 nights in mid Sept. for a getaway..would you fly to Boston or Ft. Lauderdale?

BF votes for Boston as well.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No choice.

It's still hurricane season in FLA and sweltering hot too.

Boston, for sure!

Respected Contributor

Boston!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Boston. Ioved the Kennedy library.

Esteemed Contributor

I vote for Boston! Whatever you decide have fun!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Boston.

Although I love the beach, Florida is not my favorite place to go. I've never been to Boston, so it's an easy choice for me.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

For me, it would be Boston. I've been there a few times, but I never tire of it and its surroundings. The first thing I would do is take a day trip to Rockport. Love the whole area.

Respected Contributor

Boston.
-Texas Hill Country-