Respected Contributor

Re: If you eat turkey on Thankgiving day....

Having a turkey farm 2 miles down the road, we usually order a fresh small bone-in breast.

Honored Contributor

a 19 pound butterball......the company never lets us down.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

We got a Butterball turkey breast.  It was awesome.  Popped it in the oven and it was so easy and juicy and tender!  Neither of us likes the dark meat so it is perfect for us.  We have enough for today and tomorrow.  That's great also because no waste!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

My DIL got the pre cooked turked dinner from whole foods.  The turkey was tender and delicious.  Came with sides of stuffing, cranberry relish, green beans seasoned, gravy and more.  She made her own mashed potatoes. We all enjoyed the meal--11 people.

Honored Contributor

I bought the pre-cooked turkey breast and boneless ham from Qvc.  It was wonderful!  So tasty and moist and so much meat!  I'm so happy I ordered it for Christmas too.  We'll have the turkey on Christmas Eve and the ham on New Year's.

Honored Contributor

I always buy a Butterball turkey and a Honeybaked ham.  Tried and true favorites.