Super Contributor

If you developed a new girly product......

And the Q decided to carried it, but it had to produce x amount of dollars over x amount of time. Who would you want to sell it?
Respected Contributor

Re: If you developed a new girly product......

All of them should give it a shot. It's clear from these boards, that everyone is different with sometimes vastly different affinities for hosts. You never know who will capture the market for your product, no matter how good the guessing.

Super Contributor

When I say girly(girlie) products, I mean female in nature. The reason i ask is that some are so hard on Lisa, but she would be the one I would want to sell the heck out of my product .
Respected Contributor

Moral {#emotions_dlg.devil2} "You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time."

Super Contributor

Girlfriend, you named them perfectly. Had to laugh. But I was thinking more along the lines of her being the biggest producer. In which case, the vendor would not care about her being liked or disliked ....only if Lisa could sell.
Trusted Contributor

I would want Lisa to sell it because she's the top salesperson on QVC for beauty products