Honored Contributor

Re: If you could "LOVE" inananimate objects, what would they be?

cody...I don't run fast, but I can finish any one of the events within the time allowed!

Honored Contributor

OC...I usually just use the Swiffer....even though it means buying those disposable pads.

Super Contributor

My 7 foot grand piano! When we were threatened with a bad wild fire in 2003, I considered pushing that baby out of the house and rolling it down the street Wink

Honored Contributor

Snickers bars
Trusted Contributor

My car! it's now 15 years old...a little 2-seater, hard top convertible. I hope to drive it another 15 years.

My Vitamix

My Rainbow vacuum.....best vacuum in the world. I've had it about 23 years now and it still works like when it was new.

Kindle

iPhone

Esteemed Contributor

My Beatles vinyl collection. Heck all of my vinyls and CDs.

My guitar.

My family photo collection.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

My TV. I can't live without my TV.

Esteemed Contributor

~All of my boxed Love Letters from my husband when we first met, after we became engaged, "dear, I miss you", along with his poetry when on long business trips in other countries -1 each day, every single photo from my childhood with family through my teen years to marriage and having thousands of our precious family~

I have many recorded voices that I made of all of my family when they gathered for holidays, birthdays- at home, or at ours, -they never knew that I captured those laughs and conversations. I have [all] stored in a safe, secured in two rooms rooms -sealed for protection.

..........our gift that was passed on to us -a 1966 custom made built Ford; lines of a 500 Custom with white convertible rag top with the original paint, along with everything else minus 1 gas cap(replaced). The exact same one that Jay Leno has, from his collection, that was REbuilt, but not nearly the car we have..........350 were made and the paint was only used for two years then hue formula was destroyed.

_Naes

Esteemed Contributor

Mmmmm, can't think of anything. I did 'love' many of my toys as a child but I grew out of that.

I guess because I learned that for me, love is on-going, unconditional care and responsibility. Obligations that are necessary to nurture a real person or idea.

I take care of my things so that they serve me and serve me well. I also invest in the best quality I can with things so that they last and I get my dollars worth. I have enjoyed having many objects but I can't say I love them.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Books. Jewelry and my paperweights! They are all beautiful.