Super Contributor

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I just read an article that Kim and Kanye have purchased an $11million estate in Bel Air, its a 9,000 square foot Mediterranean style home in a guarded and gated exclusive community, blah blah blah. First of all this is not a post about them, I am not a fan of the KK's but seeing a picture of the home made me ponder. They paid $11million for a home that barely has 50 feet between the next huge mansion next door to them. If I had I millions to spend and money was not a concern, I for sure would not purchase a home that had another ostentatious mansion only a few feet away.

There is lots of beautiful and open land in this world, I think I would purchase an estate in England or Scotland where there are acres of rolling hills, but that is my heritage. I would also consider some beach home, but again the privacy would be nice. I am not that person that would buy the most expensive penthouse in any building in NYC or London or Paris or Tokyo.

So, if you could have your dream home, money is no object, where would you live?