Respected Contributor

Re: If you could eliminate a category from Q what would it be?

All the categories mentioned here must be selling or they wouldn't be taking up air time.  I cannot imagine buying a mattress on tv.  Maybe some people need one but cannot get out.  

Respected Contributor

I'm adding..... Muk Luk and Cuddl Duds

Trusted Contributor

IMO all the Q's stuff is pretty stale. Another 50 in 50 would be great like many years ago. That was so fun to watch. There is a pandemic going on so I realize the logistics would be a nightmare.

Sooooo many skincare lines with pie in sky supposed results. Funny how some hosts that have been there for ages and had all these supposed wonderful creams at their disposal don't look any better for having used them. hmmmm

The TSV's should be scrapped IMO. They are truly nothing special anymore. I remember years ago when they were special, a great price and sold out before morning.

Honored Contributor

Dyson

LOGO

Electronics

Mattresses

Respected Contributor

QVC's partnership with Temp-Tations should at least be coralled from it's constant spread and overproduction of third rate product flooding cooking shows that ends up flooding discount pages due to lack of interest, near uselessness, or overly cutesy.  

Trusted Contributor

If they only show what sells, I am amazed. I can't imagine that many people would buy some of the outlandishly-priced foods they sell!