Honored Contributor

Re: If you could . . . [completely superficial]

I want my butt back..people used to call it heart shaped and now it is aspirin...pain to buy pants.
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 september said: I would like to have my original left hip joint back, and for me, this isn't superficial at all.

No, it isn't. Not at all. Smile

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 imaclotheshog said:

Oh my. I wish I could erase my stretch marks from pregnancy!

Yeah, I got that too . . . neither my beloved mother or sister got those and I didn't even know what they were until the doc told me. I was horrified and pi*s*sed, because I had a great stomach. It did go back flat, but the white lines never went away, and that's when women starting wearing bikinis!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 hckynut said: That would be an internal body part, the heart muscle.

Once more, not superficial!!

Formerly Ford1224
Esteemed Contributor

Id have a new spine because mine is shot.

But if youre speaking of looks wise, Id have a flatter stomach. (Menopause or as I like to call it mental pause..lol. has been cruel to my stomach area and I battle with it all the time).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Shorty2U said:

Id have a new spine because mine is shot.

But if youre speaking of looks wise, Id have a flatter stomach. (Menopause or as I like to call it mental pause..lol. has been cruel to my stomach area and I battle with it all the time).

Check both for me too, Shorty2U. The "reorganization" of my spine has pushed my always flat stomach out, and to me, I look like an "S." I lost my cute butt also . . . have no idea where that went.

Formerly Ford1224