Esteemed Contributor

If you Bought Joan Rivers Items Before she Passed, Do you Buy any Now?

I haven't bought one item of hers since she passed away. I hadn't bought any of her jewelry in a long time anyway, but I did love her clothes. 

Now? I just don't have the same feeling to buy anything because she's not there to talk about the items. 

I guess I still feel very sad at her loss, and it's just not the same anymore watching David Dangle showing off her items. 

How about you? 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: If you Bought Joan Rivers Items Before she Passed, Do you Buy any Now?

David's a sweetie, but I haven't bought a thing since Joan has passed.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

yes, i have continued to buy.....on ebay, on qvc, and in the outlet. the quality of her pieces are quite good and as long as it stays that way i will keep buying. i think david and melissa are doing a great job keeping her businesses going full speed ahead.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I used to buy quite a bit of her jewelry, but I was over it a long time before she passed away.  So no I haven't bought any since she died, but I hadn't bought any for a long time before that either.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a few of her jewelry pieces and I bought a few right after she passed. When my mom passed I got a few pieces that she had.

I never did buy any of her clothing, but I think I had some cosmetic items and nail polish at one time. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I had bought a few pieces of clothing and haven't seen anything recently that I love.

Respected Contributor

I just bought the silvertone coil watch. It's great.  While celebrities are interesting, I don't buy because of it.

Honored Contributor

Sunny, I've only purchased one item-- a floral statement necklace with matching earrings in a pink shade that works perfectly with Linea Perfectly Pink clothing.

Joan Rivers Shimmering Floral Necklace & Earrings Set

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I have major amounts of her clothes and jewelry.   As long as the design team remains in place the clothes and jewelry should remain the same quality.   And David was at her side for over 25 years he has the right to remain behind and handle Joans business.  He does a great job.  He has inside information about Joan he can talk about while he is doing the show.  I will continue to buy.   I would hate for someone else to do the show.  

Respected Contributor

Yes and no---too sad.