Honored Contributor

Re: If we were to rent a vacation home...

@bathina wrote:
@Soonerit sounds like your state doesnt have it for sale recreationally. My state doesnt either. It can be purchased at a dispensary only with a medical card. My state has pretty strict rules for diagnoses to get a med card. I honestly can say Ive not seen dispensaries around here. Theres a shop that sells CBD and pipes and bongs. A neighboring state has it legal for both medical and recreational. The shops are very well run and highly regulated and not located in heavy traffic areas.
When we get our vacation house, we'd all be respectful of others wishes. So if you dont like the herb, it woudnt be done around you. 😍😎

@bathina Maybe this report from Oct. from a local tv station will help, uh, clear the fog, a little:

OKLAHOMA – Hundreds of thousands of Oklahomans are now medical marijuana patients, according to the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority.

Under state question 788, a person 18 years or older would need to apply for a medical marijuana license with the Oklahoma State Department of Health after receiving a note from their doctor. If approved, the patient would then have to pay $100 to obtain that license.

Since applications became available in August 2018, officials say thousands of Oklahomans have applied for licenses.

On Monday, officials with OMMA said they have approved 200,000 patient applications.

Officials say that is an average of 3,500 per week since they began accepting applications last year.