Honored Contributor

Re: If this doesn't inspire you, nothing will!

She looks fit but not at all attractive IMO.

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

She looks fit but not at all attractive IMO.

She's 80!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

It's great that she's keeping active, but I wouldn't want to look like that...it's not feminine.

I hope she got her doctor's ok to keep up that strenuous exercise routine. It seems a bit much for an 80 year old.

Did you see the woman?....lol   Obviously it isn't a bit too much for her.  She's probably in better shape than her doctor anyway.  But I have to agree with you, I wouldn't want that type of body.  It's bit of turn off actually.  Too hard and "grisly" as my husband calls it.  I'm a woman, I was meant to have curves.

You should look at the beginning of the video ONCE again.  This woman has curves that I would pay for.  In addition, she has toned upper body and legs.  Curves?  They are bombalicious curves on this 80 year old.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

It's great that she's keeping active, but I wouldn't want to look like that...it's not feminine.

I hope she got her doctor's ok to keep up that strenuous exercise routine. It seems a bit much for an 80 year old.

Did you see the woman?....lol   Obviously it isn't a bit too much for her.  She's probably in better shape than her doctor anyway.  But I have to agree with you, I wouldn't want that type of body.  It's bit of turn off actually.  Too hard and "grisly" as my husband calls it.  I'm a woman, I was meant to have curves.

You should look at the beginning of the video ONCE again.  This woman has curves that I would pay for.  In addition, she has toned upper body and legs.  Curves?  They are bombalicious curves on this 80 year old.

@itiswhatitis ... Beef jerky

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

It's just MO , what I see... There's muscle there're but can't get past the wrinkly look of body

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

Such an inspiration that she is in great health! Good for her! But I dont care for those muscles on women or those body builder type men either. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

It's just MO , what I see... There's muscle there're but can't get past the wrinkly look of body

To each his own.  She's got less wrinkles than me so.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Linda Wood depicted above is 70 years old.  Looking good Linda....

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

I'll take the man who has muscles that you don't want!  Ya doggone skippy!  I don't want roid muscles (cause he might go crazy); but I'll take a well built man over a skinny dude ANY DAY of your WEEK.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

*Call Tyrone*