Respected Contributor

If this doesn't inspire you, nothing will!

I want to be like her!  She looks AMAZING!  Beautiful!

She would give J-Lo a run for her money!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/worlds-fittest-grandma-rings-in-her-80th-birthday-will-inspire-y...

Respected Contributor

Re: If this doesn't inspire you, nothing will!

Go Ernestine! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

just took a look....sorry, maybe it's knowing she's 80, but eww...

kudos on her hard work, but it looks like a well preserved woman bodybuilder...kudos on taking care of health, commitment, workouts, diet, etc...wishing her continued health and happiness,

and she does look happy!  Bless her heart!!

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I want to be like her!  She looks AMAZING!  Beautiful!

She would give J-Lo a run for her money!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/worlds-fittest-grandma-rings-in-her-80th-birthday-will-inspire-y...

I LOVE THIS.  SHE ROCKS!!!!

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Ernestine!  I am inspired by that but in the way you would think.  Ernestine's ageless lifestyle and her determination and self control are indeed inspiring.  But I'm not particularly inspired by her body builder's physique or all that she has to do to get a body like that.  I personally prefer a more feminine body.  But it is inspiring to know that it's never too late to be strong and fit and healthy.  Even if you never walk into a gym.  After that it's going to be pretty hard to say that I'm to tired to lace up my sneakers and take my afternoon walk tomorrow...

Esteemed Contributor

It's great that she's keeping active, but I wouldn't want to look like that...it's not feminine.

I hope she got her doctor's ok to keep up that strenuous exercise routine. It seems a bit much for an 80 year old.

Esteemed Contributor

Good for her....she looks great...

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

It's great that she's keeping active, but I wouldn't want to look like that...it's not feminine.

I hope she got her doctor's ok to keep up that strenuous exercise routine. It seems a bit much for an 80 year old.

Did you see the woman?....lol   Obviously it isn't a bit too much for her.  She's probably in better shape than her doctor anyway.  But I have to agree with you, I wouldn't want that type of body.  It's bit of turn off actually.  Too hard and "grisly" as my husband calls it.  I'm a woman, I was meant to have curves.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but, I don't believe she is 80 years old .... regardless in my opinion she looks hideous!!!!! ... I would NEVER want to look that that !!! 👎👎👎

Honored Contributor

I saw her awhile ago on some TV show and she sure has sick genetics to look like that at 80. I know alot of women who are much younger and physcially fit and don't look that good in a bikini. That being said, she looks for her age.