QVC Customer Care

Re: If there is only land, no homes etc would you stop

This post has been removed by QVC because it's becoming argumentative and unkind.

Respected Contributor

OMG, this thread has turned NUTS!

But it sparked an old memory.

When we were just kids - very young, there was a BBQ at an aunt & uncle's house. Children weren't allowed into the house unless to go to the bathroom, and even then, had to be accompanied by a grown-up.

So, my little sisters and I went into the woods to occupy ourselves, & we found patches of the prettiest pink flower, so picked handfuls and brought them back.

Imagine our horror when my aunt gasped 'Those are lady's slippers and it's a crime to pick them!'

We were terrified, and expected the police to come and arrest us at any moment. Smiley Sad

Muddling through...
 LS2.jpg
Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Starting threads to taunt posters by calling them Nazi's is something she can control ,if she wants to

She baits people ,then  cries feel sorry for me. She calls people vile, wishes a head injury on them, and posts she hates the women here

The other day she said she wanted a parole from this website. If she would just settle in, and stop trying to draw attention to herself, she would probably do a lot better here

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind toward another poster.

Respected Contributor

For all those grown women who've joined in on this ridiculous pile-on, next time, please don't.

At the end of our lives, we don't want to look back with regrets of unnecessary cruelty.

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Look up head injuries, there are many things some of you need to learn.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

For all those grown women who've joined in on this ridiculous pile-on, next time, please don't.

At the end of our lives, we don't want to look back with regrets of unnecessary cruelty.

@sabatini @goldensrbest  -  No matter the subject, the same posters pile on this poster. SMH

Honored Contributor

What I find so very sad about all of this is that inevitablly posters turn on one another and then start condemning anyone who becomes irritated by the OP's threads. It happens every time she posts something. The board is further divided and I believe that it is this division that the OP is counting on. The threads are always provocative and seem to be started by someone who enjoys controversy. If that was not the case, she wouldn't continue to start them over and over and over again. Same results every time and after awhile a distinct pattern is noticeable.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Look up head injuries, there are many things some of you need to learn.

But one of them is NOT to condone or support or ignore when wrong is done, especially when asked point blank.

Honored Contributor

SHE PICKED FLOWERS, GOOD LORD YOU ALL ARE BEING SO MEAN,UNKIND YET YOU WILL GIVE SUPPORT TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT HAD HEAD INJURIES, THIS IS JUST UN CALLED FOR,AND THE MODS SHOULD STOP EACH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.