Honored Contributor

Re: If there is only land, no homes etc would you stop

[ Edited ]

@Sushismom wrote:

Bullying? Because she defends what she did and others disagree? 

No it's bullying because everything she ever said or did in the past that was deemed questionable has been brought up on this thread.

I am a long time poster and I remember some of the things she said and did in the past, but they should stay in the past.  We all make mistakes or make bad decisions.

I don't think anyone wants everything they ever said thrown in their face.  We don't really know each other, so we don't know if someone has problems or why they are the way they are.  

Sounds like a bunch of middle school girls ganging up on someone on this thread.  I find it very troubling and upsetting.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

No it's bully because everything she ever said or did in the past that was deemed questionable has been brought up on this thread.

I am a long time poster and I remember some of the things she said and did in the past, but they should stay in the past.  We all make mistakes or make bad decisions.

I don't think anyone wants everything they ever said thrown in their face.  We don't really know each other, so we don't know if someone has problems or why they are the way they are.  

Sounds like a bunch of middle school girls ganging up on someone on this thread.  I find it very troubling and upsetting.

Bullying???? NOT!!!! The OP has forgotten the tales that she's spun in the past and they have been brought up to her to expose her tales. No one is bullying her, we're tired of her nonsense to put it simply!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@cody2 wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"What you might find amusing or funny is dead serious for others. But I am happy that we were able to brighten your day with a laugh. How nice that you are so above it all. Enjoy!"

Shame on me for enjoying reading a thread about this deadly serious problem so many seem to have, but like it or not, there are some very funny posts on here.

However, due to your concern, I will consider myself duly chastised and I vow not to utter another (not even a slight) smile.

Oh, and btw, I own property myself. Still find some of the posts funny, but NOT smiling.

Smiley Sad better?

Hey, no problem. Just a spirited debate. Maybe someday I will just roll up to your "property" and park in your space and go on into your "property" and make myself at home cuz no one is there and no one told me not to. And I promise I won't bring firearms like those that have been used on me on "my property" when I had three young children in the vicinity that ALL hit the ground. Then they jumped in their vehicle and got away before the Sheriff could get there. This isn't about the OP for me at all. She asked a question, didn't like the answers and, well, did what she does. That is only one issue but I won't bore you, or me, with the rest. No harm, no foul. Have a nice evening. Smiley Happy

@cody2

Wow, honey, you need back up that roll and save the drama for your mama. Show me one freakin' place where I said someone should illegally be on your property. Maybe you've had some trouble in your life but don't pin that on me. You're way outta line with your angry attitude. Save whatever it is you're trying to sell for someone who's interested because I'm not buying.

There is an old country song that goes...don't call me honey unless you mean it, lol. I am done on this subject. Now YOU are making ME laugh. You get the last word. Make it good. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Well, this is still here but I called the police of the little town I passed through and asked them and they laughed............I was telling them how I thought they were so pretty and that is  was a field and try to describe where it was and told them I got two flowers of many..........and then I said well I was chating and people think I was stealing.........they actually laughed.........said for me not to worry about it...............and for THOSE THAT DON'T think I have a head injury how stupid who would say that..........I have talked about this for years as it is a big deal to me.  AGAIN I keep thinking in my stupid head that I can write something and not get bashed or my past posts brought up but no way.........you hurt me and then my mouth burns worse as the stress is too much.............so I turned myself in and they ARE not coming after me...............and I do not play the head injury card.............we reap what we sow and for those that know YAHWEH he knows mhy heart and my idenity what you think does not matter.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple, these forums are home to many posters who are automatically for any perceived underdog and anyone they perceive is being picked on for any reason. That is as far as their thought processes go. They don't want to think that everyone may not be who or what they claim. This is only one poster, but the phenomenon goes on with many posters. They are glad they're not me, and I'm very glad I'm not them.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

@Carmie - It's always the same group of posters that chime in with unkind remarks towards this poster.  

@Carmie wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

No it's bully because everything she ever said or did in the past that was deemed questionable has been brought up on this thread.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry, but you DO play the TBI card every time someone disagrees with you. If you didn't play the head injury card, you wouldn't mention it at all.

Valued Contributor

And what about those who know nothing of the past, could care less about discussing it, who took the time to take part in the thread the OP began, should they be chastised for taking part and having a conversation or offering a thoughtful opinion? 

I think bullying can be cloaked in many disguises and by many people and take many forms.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Sushismom wrote:

Bullying???? NOT!!!! The OP has forgotten the tales that she's spun in the past and they have been brought up to her to expose her tales. No one is bullying her, we're tired of her nonsense to put it simply!

If I felt that way, I would just ignore her.  There would be no reason for me to attack.  I am not built that way. 

I am grateful that I am of sound mind.  I know that everyone isn't so I try to look past some of what they do and say.  

Trusted Contributor

Well I think you love when I come on so you can bully me because if you are tired of my post you would not come on and I have always told the truth but misery loves company and you all love to gang up on me.........you will be done wrong one day and you will remember me because when you are unkind you will get it back it always comes full circle......I came to this site due to moving to an unkown town and I type about beauy and then I wanted to ask questions and get suggestions but I was told what to do and if I did not agree you got upset with me and my head injury was still knew but I am in 14 years now and you make me want to puke when you deny I have one.  But maybe one day one of you will be sick and someone will not believe you.  You must not have much to do to keep up with all my past.............someone takes up for me and you bash her too.  It is sick what you do and  you know it..........and the Q allows you to bash me HOW EASY IT IS TO NOT COME TO MY POST?  BUT YOU LOVE TO COME TO MY POST because you see my nick you can ignore me...........but you don't.........I wish you would.........I wish you would ignore me those of you unkind and think in your mind that you are correct and I am wrong,  I have said in the past I  AM SORRY but no you do not receive that you like to bring up my past on everything IT WAS ABOUT A TWO FLOWERS TWO FLOWERS and I have read about peoples property and etc etc etc so like I said I called the police near the area and they laughed.........told me no worries........so I can sleep good tonight.