Honored Contributor

Then my DH is very loved, we are eating better the usual and usual is pretty good. Right now we are eating from the freezer.

Tonight we had ribs, left over fries from last night and coleslaw from the extra cabbage from St Patrick's day

I boiled the ribs and then glazed them with sugar free teryaki and "grilled" them in my air fyer and wow they were amazing. Cooking is keeping my mind of things that are happening in the world

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Then my DH is very loved, we are eating better the usual and usual is pretty good. Right now we are eating from the freezer.

Tonight we had ribs, left over fries from last night and coleslaw from the extra cabbage from St Patrick's day

I boiled the ribs and then glazed them with sugar free teryaki and "grilled" them in my air fyer and wow they were amazing. Cooking is keeping my mind of things that are happening in the world

I'm with you, I like to cook, but I'm trying to use my ingredients in new ways. It passes the time.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Sounds delicious. I did my favorite "breakfast for supper" & took out the griddle, challah from freezer and made French Toast for us. I make extra and freeze the slices on a cookie sheet & then it goes in a plastic bag for DH to heat up for breakfast. 

I don't even want to step on the scale. Lol