Honored Contributor

If anyone is looking for Kleenex to stock up

[ Edited ]

I just ordered this from Costco.  

36 boxes of Kleenex for $69.99. 

Might seem like overkill, ok it IS overkill, but our stores here are limiting you to one box of Kleenex.  So now I won't have to try to remember to buy one box every time I see them. 

They had the other box types also.

ABB290C7-6FE1-4487-AC29-12A114F4F3DA.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: If anyone is looking for Kleenex to stock up

I thought Ingles was two on paper and one on cleaning products?  Doesn't make much difference but that's a bit ridiculous on such a small box.  In fact I know they are, because I just remembered I bought a regular size box and a little one for work after not being able to find it for months. Unless I bought on a day the swat team decided not to take me out in the parking lot.  

My local store has been pretty well restocked now the past couple weeks on paper so hopefully it spreads your way.  Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

I got a case delivered 2 weeks ago from Sams. It might be overkill, but we will be prepared, lol. 

Last time I tried to order some for my self and my parents, I was only able to order I box. I need to be able to take care of my folks. 

Honored Contributor

It's aggravating.  I finally found wipes and I could only buy one.  I really wanted a second for my mom who can find nothing where she lives in FL.  I can understand not wanting someone to clear the shelf but I think two is a nicer number to allow especially for families.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe if you have allergies, but that would last us for years.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I thought Ingles was two on paper and one on cleaning products?  Doesn't make much difference but that's a bit ridiculous on such a small box.  In fact I know they are, because I just remembered I bought a regular size box and a little one for work after not being able to find it for months. Unless I bought on a day the swat team decided not to take me out in the parking lot.  

My local store has been pretty well restocked now the past couple weeks on paper so hopefully it spreads your way.  Smiley Happy  

@Laura14 - my Target has been good with tp and paper towels lately.  No wipes and the one box limit on Kleenex (same with Publix). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh   Really?  My Publix is constantly wiped out while Ingles is fairly well stocked lately.  Not a biggie since I primarily shop Ingles but Publix does carry one thing Ingles doesn't have.  So weird how our stores vary and I know we are not far apart.   

I haven't been to Target in an eternity but I think I am going to head that way this weekend and check that shopping plaza out again.  It's been so long!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

It's aggravating.  I finally found wipes and I could only buy one.  I really wanted a second for my mom who can find nothing where she lives in FL.  I can understand not wanting someone to clear the shelf but I think two is a nicer number to allow especially for families.  

@Laura14 - I stopped in Target early last Saturday morning, around 8:15.  I asked the associate who was around the cleaning stuff if they had wipes that day and he took me over to the shelf.  5 canisters. I bought one, the limit, and another customer who heard me ask and followed me over, LOL, also bought one.  I plan to go back again tomorrow morning. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Maybe if you have allergies, but that would last us for years.

@AuntG we go through them pretty quickly, but this will last us for QUITE awhile and I am happy that I'll be able to share with others if they need them. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   LOL  My sister did that in Walmart with the bottled water.  They came out with a pallet from the back and the stock person stood by and let the customers take it away before she got a chance to shelve it.  

Hope I get lucky with some wipes somewhere this weekend.  My mom is coming up on Tuesday and I would like to have a 'welcome' present for her.  Smiley LOL