Esteemed Contributor

Re: If anyone is looking for Kleenex to stock up

@gidgetgh 

Laughing at that box!

You are set for anything now Cat LOL

Way back in March when this all started, I couldn't find any tissues anywhere, and ended up ordering a case from Quill (someone mentioned it here on the boards).  

It wasn't Kleenex brand, but one I was familiar with.  Can't remember how many boxes in the case, but a lot.

I'm good until winter and beyond! 

It's just aggravating to not find things in the store.  I do a weekly trip and I'm not going to run place to place looking.

However, I went to Walmart the other day for the first time since early March.  While they did have TP, I don't think I saw any tissues.

I have room to store things, so I don't mind stocking up on a few items.

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking that it be wise to have more on hand this time.  Seem to be set for about three weeks right now, but we all learned a lesson.  

Honored Contributor

You have got to wonder how the UPS and FedEx drivers talk about "that house" aka all of us these days.  I'll bet they have never deliverd so much tp and personal hygiene products in all of their working lives.  Smiley LOL    

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@gidgetgh 

Laughing at that box!

You are set for anything now Cat LOL

Way back in March when this all started, I couldn't find any tissues anywhere, and ended up ordering a case from Quill (someone mentioned it here on the boards).  

It wasn't Kleenex brand, but one I was familiar with.  Can't remember how many boxes in the case, but a lot.

I'm good until winter and beyond! 

It's just aggravating to not find things in the store.  I do a weekly trip and I'm not going to run place to place looking.

However, I went to Walmart the other day for the first time since early March.  While they did have TP, I don't think I saw any tissues.

I have room to store things, so I don't mind stocking up on a few items.

@Witchy Woman - I laughed when I saw the box also.  And then I clicked "add to cart". LOL, LOL. 

I was at the grocery store yesterday and they had no napkins.  Well, they had little packs of birthday napkins with birthday paper plates, but regular napkins?  Absolutely none. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Now see those I have here too!  I don't get it @gidgetgh .  Cobb cornering the wipes and Gwinnett is being a bit rude in sharing the paper products.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have a lot of luck with walmart.com. I just purchased a 4pack of puffs with lotion regular size boxes not cubes for under 6 bucks. Also orderd TP/angel soft and Brawny paper towels. Free shipping since over $35. Their website has a better selection of items available to ship now.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a few things from Walmart and even though I got a discount for allowing delayed shipping, they sent it right away.  They seem to be on it. 

Went to pay off my credit card this morning and they still haven't even billed me for it yet.  Still have two more things from that order coming so I'll enjoy my "free" items for awhile.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

These are also available on Amazon.

Kleenex Professional Facial Tissue Cube for Business (21270), Upright Face Tissue Box, 36 Boxes / Case, 95 Tissues /Box, 3,420 Tissues / Case

One time purchase:  $54.50

Subscribe & Save:    $46.33

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

I have allergies and go thru a lot of Kleenex. But I'm able to find them at both Sams and Costco. 

Honored Contributor

There is plenty of kleenes and TP and paper towels where I shop.