Honored Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

[ Edited ]

cargo britches, long soft tunic top, sketchers, apple watch, pony....feeling comfy and ready for bath with flavored epson salts

so much fun reading these posts...everyone sounds so cute!

Respected Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@RoughDraft, it's a secret...but I didn't shave my legs today. 

but but but, I'm wearing my never take off jewelry

Woman, why do you think I'm wearing long jeans?  Smiley Very Happy

Never take off jewelry.  That stumped me for a minute then I realized I never take off my wedding band and another gold band I wear on my pointer finger, and sometimes forget my hoop earrings are still in when showering and even sleeping, so I get it.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I dropped over my sister's house a couple of mornings ago and she had on her leopard short nightgown and all I could think of was Eartha Kitt's Cat woman's cat purr, LOL. She definitely couldn't have opened her door or stepped outside.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I dropped over my sister's house a couple of mornings ago and she had on her leopard short nightgown and all I could think of was Eartha Kitt's Cat woman's cat purr, LOL. She definitely couldn't have opened her door or stepped outside.

Without going into specifics, how do you think I met my husband?Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Look out below!   I finally unhooked my bra!

Thats too funny...cuz I say bombs below!

Respected Contributor

Hair, mani and pedi✔️  (light orchid polish on nails, deeper orchid 

on toes)

Light blue v-neck cotton T

Navy poly/cotton knit capris with tiny lt. blue flower print

Teva flip flops

No makeup

Freshly showered and lovin' it!😊

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Look out below!   I finally unhooked my bra!

Thats too funny...cuz I say bombs below!

Aw heck, that's "watch out bombs below"!  

Anyway @RoughDraft, you made me crack up, and I thank you for that!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in my workout clothes, sneakers, black stretch pants and red knit shirt. That stranger would know that I go to the Y every morning, Moday through Friday.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

"I'm lazy", still in my pajamas.