Esteemed Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

@RoughDraft

C'mon girl, let's do the Nae Nae!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

@MyGirlsMom

Many, many years ago there was a letter to Ann Landers about a meter reader who had announced himself and was heading down the stairs to the basement. This was common for those days. However, it was a hot day so the lady of the house who was downstairs doing laundry, was in a "state of undress," but the best part?  The ductwork was low so she had on her son's football helmet.  The poor guy stammered around and left. That story stuck with me because of the image!  

So you're right. I bet they could all write a book!  

Esteemed Contributor

"Don't get out much?"

Currently wearing workout shorts and a too short t-shirt.   No shoes.  It's 106 outside right now.

Respected Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Look out below!   I finally unhooked my bra.

So that's what I heard crash!

More like a "plunk."Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@Ruby Laine wrote:

@MyGirlsMom

Many, many years ago there was a letter to Ann Landers about a meter reader who had announced himself and was heading down the stairs to the basement. This was common for those days. However, it was a hot day so the lady of the house who was downstairs doing laundry, was in a "state of undress," but the best part?  The ductwork was low so she had on her son's football helmet.  The poor guy stammered around and left. That story stuck with me because of the image!  

@Ruby Laine

I remember that story!  He said to the homeowner, "Lady, I hope your team wins."

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@Ruby Laine wrote:

@MyGirlsMom

Didn't he say "I hope your team wins?"

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor

@MyGirlsMom

Oh my gosh that's right!  I knew there was a great line in there, but I couldn't remember it. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That I'm dressed for the Texas heat, denim shorts, white cotton blouse barefoot and sterling turquoise jewelry

edit to add, I'm barefoot 

Respected Contributor

I've had my shower so I'm in my summer uniform of Soma sleep shorts and a gray T shirt with a peace sign on it.  the hair is in a very messy ponytail with curls popping out all over my head. It's about 106 here and I stayed in to clean all day.

My toes are getting a pedi tomorrow, but for now they are royal blue. I've got my bling on though--never take off my 3 bracelets on one arm and two on the other, so I'm perfectly decked out to answer the door!   Woman LOL

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

Should I comb my hair?  I'll be diving into the shower around 10 tonight...guess I can let it ride.  lol