Valued Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

Such a great thread and so fun to read. I did have a pedi this week with a polish that reminds me of a summer sunrise. Shorty pj's that have seen better days. I just brushed off some cat fur.  I'm enjoying every bite of a mint chocolate chip Klondike bar. 

Respected Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

Look out below!   I finally unhooked my bra.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

catwhisperer, we will gladly ridicule ourselves to help you feel better. I hope all our sorry appearances helped. lol! 

Not sure how to take this post, but I certainly did not intend to offend anyone. Sorry if I did.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

LAUGHING OUT LOUDHeart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

So that's what I heard crash!

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

LAUGHING OUT LOUDHeart

OMG... I can't even tell you all how much I hate bras.!!!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@freakygirl wrote:

catwhisperer, we will gladly ridicule ourselves to help you feel better. I hope all our sorry appearances helped. lol! 

Not sure how to take this post, but I certainly did not intend to offend anyone. Sorry if I did.

@catwhisperer

No honey, she and we are encouraging you. Heart

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

So, you didn't leave the house today?   

Respected Contributor

@MyGirlsMom...Thank you. Heart

Respected Contributor

After the dogs have all stopped barking there I would be in my too short tie dye sun dress (DH saying fir goodness sake do not bend down to pick up dog as dress shrunk in wash.  Blue mani toes - no makeup hair very curly and fuzzy from heat.

So for all above reasons DH could open door!  Plus wearing no bra!