Honored Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

[ Edited ]

I'm in for the day having changed into a pair of slinky blue and green print Soma sleep capris with an old turquoise Champion v-neck tee that I should toss.  Barefoot with no nail polish but I still have my makeup on 💄💄💄

Just to be on the safe side, that's supposed to be tube of lipstick😊

Honored Contributor

Re: If a Stranger Were To Meet You At This Very Moment, What Would Your Outfit Say About You?

Oh horrors! I just ran outside, threw a beach dress over my pj's and forgot to put a scarf on over my hair rollers, tomorrow is garbage day and I put some trash out. No strangers outside but two female neighbors I could tell were admiring my outfit.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

catwhisperer, we will gladly ridicule ourselves to help you feel better. I hope all our sorry appearances helped. lol! 

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing a NY Mets t-shirt that was given out at the ballpark several years ago. It's a men's size XL, and it's quite long on me, so l use it as a nightshirt, lol. 

@JaneMarple: If you had started this thread earlier in the day, think how different the responses would have been. Most of us would have looked so much more presentable!  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

The stranger would say "Oh, there is a woman at home and she is wearing an Isaac cute T-shirt dress.  But I guess she can't hear me.  I'll ring the doorbell again.  OH there's a "no soliciting" sign!  She isn't coming to the door. . . oops.  Bye!"

Esteemed Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

catwhisperer, we will gladly ridicule ourselves to help you feel better. I hope all our sorry appearances helped. lol! 

Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I went to a viewing a little while ago, so still have on make-up and hair done.  I am wearing a caftan (gasp) until I take my evening shower.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

That I just got home from work and I'm cooking...but I have my cute cupcake apron on, so I have that going for me!

Wearing anything under that ?

Esteemed Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

OMG...you gals are hilarious. Thanks for the laughs. I need all the help I can get right now. Cat Tongue

Heart

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

I never meet strangers. When I am home I will never answer the door to a knock or door bell. I only greet expected guests. If I am out I always try to look my best, but at home. I just want to be comfortable and cool ( in the summer) which is just that....no makeup, casual clothes.