Frequent Contributor

I recently stumbled upon a wonderful YouTube channel, just when I needed a "lift".  Search Jeanne Robertson.  She is/was an elderly woman..... former Miss North? South?

Carolina (Miss America pageant) who late in life found her calling as a public speaker.  She takes everyday experiences & finds the humor in them.  Experiences that we all can relate to.  Her video clips are short.  Most only a few mins.  Some longer.  Listen to a few.  My favorite is the story of her husband grocery shopping for pound cake ingredients.  Soooo funny.  Sadly, Jeanne passed away a few weeks ago.  RIP

Respected Contributor

Re: If You Need A Good Laugh

@CindyDale   Just checked it out.  She is funny!!! 😂

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

I have heard her before.  She is funny.  Too bad she passed away.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

She lived in the next county over from us and is such a treasure. I was so sorry to learn of her death. Her husband had just died a few months before. 

Honored Contributor

@CindyDale,

Aw she is funny! I love her punch lines at the end. I just listened to the grocery store one and "don't underestimate a  year old."

Thanks for thisSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"