Honored Contributor

Re: If You Like Guacamole...

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I love guacamole!  I don't like tortilla chips but I would put guacamole on just about anything except my cereal.  

I normally make homemade but if I have a crowd or pressed for time I'll mix  prepared with fresh avocado.   Close enough!

I'm picky about my tortilla chips. I prefer the ones not drowned in salt and flavorings, and I like the white corn. Actually I lucked out with the snack thing, as it comes with Tostitos and I like those. There's also one that Cost Plus sells called Xochitl that I like. Cost Plus used to have a yummy peach salsa I'd get with the chips, but they don't have it any more. They have Peach Habañero but I'm not going there.

LMAO, I accidentally typed "Cost P*s" without the "l."

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I love guacamole!  I don't like tortilla chips but I would put guacamole on just about anything except my cereal.  

I normally make homemade but if I have a crowd or pressed for time I'll mix  prepared with fresh avocado.   Close enough!

I'm picky about my tortilla chips. I prefer the ones not drowned in salt and flavorings, and I like the white corn. Actually I lucked out with the snack thing, as it comes with Tostitos and I like those. There's also one that Cost Plus sells called Xochitl that I like. Cost Plus used to have a yummy peach salsa I'd get with the chips, but they don't have it any more. They have Peach Habañero but I'm not going there.

LMAO, I accidentally typed "Cost P*s" without the "l."

LOl.  Yeah, that's a different store altogether!

Don't even get me started on salsa.  I've been none to eat it straight and I absolutely love a good pico!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TTrue confession:  I was a Bob's Big Boy waitress for two long months😊

It was our HS hangout, too.