Honored Contributor

Re: If You Have Grandchildren- What Are Their Ages And What Do You Do With Them When They Visit?

[ Edited ]

3 Granddaughters, 10 mos., 3 yr old, & 7 yr old.  The baby is crawling and trying to stand, so we play with her on the floor.  The other two like to play hide & seek, on watch the Disney channel on TV!

@sgraham30, my 3yr old granddaughter will be 4 on July 6th!

We are big on June birthdays, 10 mo. will be 1 on June 16th, 7 yr old will be 8 on June 19th, and mine is on the 20th, and father's day is on the 19th, too!

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Have Grandchildren- What Are Their Ages And What Do You Do With Them When They Visit?

@violann.   Yes, both babies got released from the hospital this week!  And they've been out on walks...in the stroller and in the baby carriers.  

hope all is going well with your future little one!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@violann.   Yes, both babies got released from the hospital this week!  And they've been out on walks...in the stroller and in the baby carriers.  

hope all is going well with your future little one!

So far so good! It's wonderful and very encouraging to know that your little Sweeties are doing well!

Esteemed Contributor

I have a 29, two 33, and a 36.  Eight great grandchildren.  I used to love taking them to Disneyland, magic mountain, parks,  skating, miniature golf, clothes shopping, the beach, etc. You get the picture.  I see nor hear from any of them, so busy I,m told.