Valued Contributor

Re: If You Have An Advance Order

@moonandthestars Can you cancel and reorder? 

Respected Contributor

@pugvette74  No, I wish I could, but it's sold out.

Valued Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

I am so sorry @moonandthestars That's not fair. Are you up to calling CS and use me and another poster as an example? Read the other post, I believe she ordered on 9/26

Valued Contributor

@moonandthestars Check @WORKING GAL she ordered on 9/16 Use us as an example so you can get Free Shipping too.

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@moonandthestars - Try emailing the moderators with the information to see if they'll help:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

@pugvette74  oh so nice, thank you.

I did mention to person #2 that a couple of my 'friends' were given the shipping refund and their purchases were in the beginning of september. (as opposed to mine being later in september)  And she said, Oh, I'm so sorry.  the rules are .... "blah, blah, blah....."

I'll live.  It was worth trying tho!

It is possible they realized what was going on later in the evening and schooled customer service what qualified and what didn't.   But who knows, maybe as we speak someone else is being given a shipping credit for an older advance order purchase Smiley Happy  

Valued Contributor

I just cancelled an advanced order. I placed the order in August was told it would ship in Sept. Thought I might receive for my birthday. Theshipping date kept getting pushed. I have not received one email regarding this. I have called Customer Service a few times and always got differing answers. I noticed that the item I order is now sold out. It was still on advanced order this morning and the answer from customer service was that they were not sure when it would be sent out. I cancelled the order this afternoon. 

Valued Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

I did mention to person #2 that a couple of my 'friends' were given the shipping refund and their purchases were in the beginning of september. (as opposed to mine being later in september)  And she said, Oh, I'm so sorry.  the rules are .... "blah, blah, blah....."

It is possible they realized what was going on later in the evening and schooled customer service what qualified and what didn't.   But who knows, maybe as we speak someone else is being given a shipping credit for an older advance order purchase Smiley Happy  

Wow..That is unfair!!! I don't like that. I am so sorry. 

Best,

"Your Friend"

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@moonandthestars  I wish you had sent an email to the Social Team instead.  So sorry it didn't workout for you.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04  @pugvette74 @Venezia @PA Mom-mom @

I emailed the social team, as suggested, and guess what?!  It worked!  I am now credited the shipping.  It is so true, I should have started there first.  Anyway, happy ending Smiley Happy

Thank you so much.

@msgb   I have a september birthday too