Esteemed Contributor

Re: If You Had Unlimited Money & Time

Nowhere. I'd stay at home; I don't like travel. With unlimited money, however, I'd enjoy seriously investing in new ventures and new technologies.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I had unlimited time & money I would build or buy a house in the mountains aways from everyone so I can Hibernate.

It would be large enough to have a basement so I could have several refrigerators, freezers, huge food storage etc so I would not have to leave the place very often. I'm sure I probably won't be able to get out in the winter.

LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would go to eastern europe and do a few river cruises after flying there 1st class of course Would love to tour towns along the way and see castles..Also take a cruise down the Mississippi river Tour mansions along the way.A train across the country from east to west.Then I would rest and think of other places to see. By the way I have the time I just need the money.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

libby's folly
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I am very happy just where I am. 

@Trinity11  Me Too!

Me three!

Honored Contributor

I would like to take a trip in outerspace and orbit the earth to see it from up there. People who have been up there say it changes how you see life on earth and everything on it. I would like to experience that myself one day if I could.

Honored Contributor

I would charter a plane and fly to places I have not been--India, Israel, South Africa--stay at the best hotels and have private guides everywhere.  DH and I have been traveling 40+ years and there is nothing on my bucket list that I must see but going 'in style" would be an experience itself.

Honored Contributor

@persiflage wrote:

Christmas Markets of Europe river cruise with my best friend.   We wanted to do this years ago but never did.

@persiflage.  My best friend just returned from the Christmas markets. She took a bus tour and saw sights also. I did the river cruise and saw the sights but no Christmas markets. She loved the markets!

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2:  I've been to all the places on your list except Peru and Victoria Falls.  I've been to 76 countries and 50 states-- it takes some money, but not a fortune;  if you have the will you'll find a way! I love Europe and Asia and only place that bored me was,Aruba (spent 2 very long weeks there).

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2I agree with @patbz.  Been to all on the list except Singapore and Victoria Falls but been to many others not on the list plus all 50 states.  To me if you have the desire to travel and see places, you will find a way.  It has gotten significantly more difficult since 9/11 but if you really want to go--go!