Esteemed Contributor

Re: If You Had Unlimited Money & Time

Home or a visit to family.  I know people with unlimited money and time.  Pretty sure I am better off since I have friends and activities I enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

I would amass a jewelry and art collection similar to the late Doris Duke's.....QVC jewelry lovers if you ever go to Newport, RI visit her home there, Rough Point.....there are rooms of her jewelry collections. Her style was both classsic and eclectic and I was so impressed! Her art collection was equally as interesting....I would buy a few tiaras and throw parties where I could wear them....

I would start a foundation to help single parents ....

No boats, I have an inner ear problem but I would also collect houses in scenic locales in the US.

What a great thread!

Honored Contributor

I would travel the world, build a big compound on our property where my whole family could come and live if they wanted to and create jobs for people locally.Build a state of the art day care facility where parents could leave their kids while they work, free of charge.

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Around the world on my fully-staffed yacht.  Oh the things I'd see!

@deepwaterdotter

May I come too, Deep?

We could stop in Australia, France, England and back to the US for all four majors. Smiley Happy 

Center court seats, of course!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I am very happy just where I am. 

@Trinity11  Me Too!

Me too, and I'd give my unlimited money to wounded warriors, they left this country and went all around the world, so I could be happy where I am. HLP

Trusted Contributor

I would go to Italy....see every inch of it.

Then settle in at my HOME ON THE OCEAN....BALCONIES EVERYWHERE...GULF OF MEXICO SIDE.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Spain.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Around the world on my fully-staffed yacht.  Oh the things I'd see!

@deepwaterdotter

May I come too, Deep?

We could stop in Australia, France, England and back to the US for all four majors. Smiley Happy 

Center court seats, of course!

You bet, sounds good to me!  Maybe we would dock in Majorca next to Rafa's yacht for a chat and dinner.  And when the season ends after the US Open, we could spend some downtime in my mansion just down the road from Roger Federer's compound in Basel. 

Honored Contributor

I have no desire to travel no matter how much money I would have!!  I am happy and content where I am.  

Honored Contributor

My parents made sure when their four children were born that they all had the travel gene. And they all did. One sibling lives on the other side of the world after traveling everywhere to get there.

I've been to a lot of places but at this time in my life my husband has to beg me to go somewhere. I need to go first class as I have had it with the back of the plane especially these days. He wants to do a train trip in Switzerland this time. We shall see. LOL