Trusted Contributor

Re: If You Had Unlimited Money & Time

Venice and the Lago Maggiore of Italy.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

If I had unlimited time & money I would build or buy a house in the mountains aways from everyone so I can Hibernate.

It would be large enough to have a basement so I could have several refrigerators, freezers, huge food storage etc so I would not have to leave the place very often. I'm sure I probably won't be able to get out in the winter.

LOL!!!

I agree with you @Nightowlz.  But, I would want enough land and have enough help that all the stray, unwanted animals I could find would have a peaceful place to live out their days.  Of course, I'd be giving donations to the many understaffed and horibbly under supplied animal shelters. 

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

If I had unlimited time & money I would build or buy a house in the mountains aways from everyone so I can Hibernate.

It would be large enough to have a basement so I could have several refrigerators, freezers, huge food storage etc so I would not have to leave the place very often. I'm sure I probably won't be able to get out in the winter.

LOL!!!

I agree with you @Nightowlz.  But, I would want enough land and have enough help that all the stray, unwanted animals I could find would have a peaceful place to live out their days.  Of course, I'd be giving donations to the many understaffed and horibbly under supplied animal shelters. 

EXCELLENT choices - I would do EXACTLY the SAME!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I would LOVE to see Australia... especially Sydney. A boyfriend many years ago spent 5 weeks there and LOVED IT. I’d also love to visit Norway. From what I’ve seen, it’s a beautiful country.
Honored Contributor

(thread title)

I have had unlimited time since I retired 27 years ago. Except for the many necessary things in my day, my time is unlimited.

As for the money part?  I like right where I am doing exactly what I am doing each day I am given. Never been one to go to other places just for the sake of going. If it isn't something particular I am going there to do, or to see? No point in my going. Not one that likes to sight see, or look at historical monuments etc.

My free time has always been more important to me than $$$$, and it always will be?

hckynut

hckynut(john)