Honored Contributor

Re: If You Had A Meeting With The Higher Ups At QVC.......

I haven't read the other replies, but my suggestion is:  Maybe have a DIY Category in the Community Menu (on the left side of this page).  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

No meeting, no suggestions. I don't watch or buy enough, or pay that much attention to anything other than the products to have serious issues to discuss with QVC management. I've got more important things to do.

Well, then by all means...go do those things!  

Don't let those of us who are commenting here, hold you up.

Honored Contributor

I think they're badly suffering from some hosts who have no idea how to be professional.  

My suggestion is to bring in Kathy Levine to teach professionalism.

Of course a few of them she'd have to start out with throwing a blanket over because of all the bare shoulders.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Times change -- not everyone thinks bare shoulders are unprofessional anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

men like bare shoulders

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

what suggestions would offer to them?  We have some pretty smart and savvy customers here and I have read some very excellent comments on things well done here and things that could use a little improvement.  What would your meeting likely consist of?

I am happy the majority of the time with QVC.  I think their customer care is excellent.  But, I would love to see some competitive prices and new items.

Your thoughts?

I'd suggest they should offer free shipping over a certain amount spent.  Almost every single retailer in the country does this, so I don't know why QVC is still in the Stone Ages about it.  

Also, I think they should do something like Ulta points where you can earn points by shopping.   

And I think it would be cool if they had a monthly subscription box -- jewelry or beauty.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

Times change -- not everyone things bare shoulders are unprofessional anymore.

or legs that aren't covered by pantyhose.

Trusted Contributor

More Christmas shows with higher end products!  More Christmas in July programming! More home decor shows in the first half of the year!  Alberti in Prime Time! 

Regular Contributor

How about the hosts dressing and acting in a professional manner like they use too,take example from some of the long time host that still do. 

great ideas from everyone it seems QVC got lost along the way especially with the Q and the V the more online shopping savvy I became the less I stopped buying from QVC compared and often found much better deals and free shipping else where. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Super Contributor

JCF, love and agree with all your ideas. I would add no shipping charges on TSV's ever and clean out that old stock.  Why are you holding on to it? If it hasn't sold in  a season get rid of it. (Land's End clears out stock every season).

And, please, stop saying this is the only order of the year.