Honored Contributor

Re: If You Had A Meeting With The Higher Ups At QVC.......

Thank you for your Community Forums.

Your item choices are too few.

Your prices are way too high.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

• I am so turned off by having to pay shipping both ways that with the exception of Linea, I now, unlike the past where I would have 3-5 orders a month, buy almost nothing at QVC. 

• I am so turned off by the time it takes to get an order to me in CA. Unless I pony up for faster, it takes a full FOURTEEN TO SIXTEEN  days from the date of order to when I get my package. Seriously?

• I am so turned off by the inability of this company to sell clothing that is in some way consistent with what I buy at retail, No where, except for QVC, am I an XS. Now that would be fine except that in GILI, for example, I'm a medium or a 10 and in Liz I'm a XXS, but only by trial and paying $$$ shipping can I figure this out. 

• I am so turned off by the mingy discounts on "clearance" that I don't even bother to look at that section of the site. Take a look at Rachel Zoe or Ellen DeGeneres for example--does anyone think 8, 10, 12% is a reasonable clearance price? 

• I am so turned off by getting what are obviously returns sold as first-quality goods and being lied to about it. Out of its original packaging, just shoved in a plastic bag. I thought returns were supposed to be sold "As Is"?

Oh, I could go on....

@gardensla  But GARDENSLA when I see a product stating "featured price" with a "savings" of $3.52---why it's the best comedy on TV these days! Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

Sink that ship from China coming for Christmas in July. New brands,new hosts. Have the hosts take voice lessons and I don't mean for singing, charm school would help and meet with a stylist !! Also make sure the hosts eat before a food show so they don't look like starving puppies.  Lol 

@Vickiv  I'm wondering if the stylists ARE the problem---sometimes the models are all dressed in the same colors or the clothes are too tight, or their outfits just plain look terrible!!!  I saw one flowered dress that had a black background and it was paired with a GRAY cardigan ..... the host held up a yellow, green, and fushia cardigan and it looked so much better---the host had better styling than the stylist!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I am one of those who enjoys a lot of the Christmas in July programming.  But what really annoys me is when the hosts say Merry Christmas!  And the callers say it too!

My dog looks at me like I've lost my mind when I scream "IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS" at my TV.

T

So my suggestion is STOP SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS in July. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

1. More VARIETY and UNIQUENESS in products --- a lot of customers are tired of seeing the SAME 15 products rotated over and over again (we don't watch 24/7 but it seems every time we tune in to QVC we see the SAME STUFF so we CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!)

2. Show the TSV only ONCE per show we get bored with 2-3 encore presentations....Woman Tongue

3. Please some diversity in what you show on the WEEKENDS ---we are tired of computers/tablets/electronics, beds, mattresses, vacuums (especially vaccums), skinny tees, philosophy, It cosmetics, Lug luggage, clarisonic, and hair care tools---  You bore me and I end up turning the channel. Since TV is so lousy on Saturday you might just might make some sales if you improve them!!!

4. Diversify styles of clothing ---  Logo/Halston/C Wonder seem VERY similar!!!  sleeveless and SHORT sleeve clothing, consistent sizing, good quality.  I don't layer clothing wear jackets/cardigans in the summer --- TOO HOT!! Also let FASHION be FASHION--no beauty products, nor hair care or skin care tools!!

5. More FALL/Harvest/Autumn decor shows! 

6. Jim Shore Shows at DECENT hours!!! 

7. More unique home decor products---we have enough finials, glitter trees, spheres, mosaics.  

8.  Too many vendors have the same kind of product---Christmas Trees-(Santas Best, BL Trees, Kringle Express Trees, Mr. Christmas trees), Since Luminara, Candle Impressions, Home Reflections makes candles Valerie Parr Hill doesn't need to include candles in her collection --- too much of the same thing....Quacker Factory uses sequins, then Susan Graver starts up with sequins---VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE!!!

10 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE retire that Flash Game, Twixter Trax time for something new---do you think cutomers buy the SAME gifts for their kids!!!

11. Some of the host need lots of training!! If a host says they hate pants, hate handbags, and wear the same thing for FASHION NIGHT---QVC needs to bring in a different host to be their fashionista !!!  Also stop the car salesman type frenzy, talking about your personal stuff and giving us little product info and then have the nerve to tell us to go online to checkout the details---why do you have a TV channel if we have to do that!!!

12.  Please hire a DIFFEENT vendor for GILI---the current one definitely does not represent glamour---she is no fashionista--and seems bored and disinterested (like she's doing the job just for the money and the shows a grind)

13. Pay attention to customer feedback---many of us are WATCHING and BUYING LESS!

---------------------------------

@Spurt  -  You are reading my mind!!  The other thing I would add to # 2 is - stop spending one hour on the TSV.  One hour on one item TSV like Vitamix, Dell, Dyson or any electric household product like the tree branch cutter is just overkill.  So boring and immediate channel changer!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

---------------------------------

@Spurt  -  You are reading my mind!!  The other thing I would add to # 2 is - stop spending one hour on the TSV.  One hour on one item TSV like Vitamix, Dell, Dyson or any electric household product like the tree branch cutter is just overkill.  So boring and immediate channel changer!!!

@corita  EXCELLENT suggestions ITA! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's another one----Please let customers provide their suggestions and feedback in the SUGGESTION BOX in the forum WITHOUT getting snarked and bullied by others....afterall, QVC added the Suggestion Box category for SUGGESTIONS (what a concept!).. 

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt  I agree with all of what you said.     I think my top 3 would be spending way too much time on any product... show more , talk less.    Re-train your hosts... it's not all about them.    And a better variety.. same products over and over and over... etc.   I guess I have to add one more.   Listen to us when we critique (sp) hosts.   They are the biggest reason I watch less and less.

Esteemed Contributor

Many of the hosts need to calm down.  Talking a mile a minute, squealing, gasping, and laughing hysterically at every little thing is a channel--changer for me.  

If there's a vendor there, let them talk!

Prices should be more competitive.  I can't remember the last time I saw anything that seemed like a good deal on QVC.  Add in the cost of shipping, and it's almost always easy to get a better deal elsewhere.

More customer appreciation, including some kind of reward for loyalty and actual incentives to buy.

Valued Contributor

Different Monday night host, less Logo, C Wonder. 

Bring in a designer(S) that can do designs like the former Holbrook, Sports Savvy and other former brands.

Bring George Simonton back, have more Bob Mackie and Louis, keep Isaac the way it is.

Take the caffeine away from Susan Graver....A MUST!!!

Keep Joan Rivers line.  Have to watch David, plus the clothing line is fantastic!!!!  In that order!

Less Kerstin and Jennifer.  Kerstin is too struck on herself and Jennifer needs a make over.

"More Alberti during the day/evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry, you asked and I had to put my two cents worth in.