Esteemed Contributor

If You Had A Meeting With The Higher Ups At QVC.......

what suggestions would offer to them?  We have some pretty smart and savvy customers here and I have read some very excellent comments on things well done here and things that could use a little improvement.  What would your meeting likely consist of?

I am happy the majority of the time with QVC.  I think their customer care is excellent.  But, I would love to see some competitive prices and new items.

Your thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Re: If You Had A Meeting With The Higher Ups At QVC.......

New designers and more new products would be great. Also no longer having hour shows with vacuum cleaners, computers, beds or cleaning products. I have watched QVC from the first day it aired and I enjoy it still to this day.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Less time spent on products.   A few minutes is all that's necessary.   Some of that TSV presentations go on for 20 minutes.  

Every product does not need a vendor.   

The hosts don't need to be so hyper either.   

The repetition is getting stale    Too many all-day events - cooking, Christmas, etc 

Respected Contributor

I'd like what HSN does. Offers of free shipping on featured items, coupon codes on featured items, my anual birthday coupon code they email to me, clearance with actual clearance prices.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitlynn and @bri20....wonderful points of view.

Be back later....running errands before heat sets in.  Would love to read all thoughts.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:
I'd like what HSN does. Offers of free shipping on featured items, coupon codes on featured items, my anual birthday coupon code they email to me, clearance with actual clearance prices.

YES....1000 % YES!!!!!

Super Contributor

From most important to least important, IMO:

Free S&H on most or all items

X% off your order coupon codes

New products and designers (more variety)

Revamped return policy

Additional training for hosts and vendors

Pipe dream, LOL.

Super Contributor

bring back Delta Burke! Loved her and her clothes!

Regular Contributor

First off I would suggest they lessen the CIJ shows. I would also suggest they show more variety of items on air. There are thousands of items on-line that never see the lights of the studio. I would question them on the reason for only showing the same items over and over and not feature more of a variety. 

I would also ask them to lessen the time spent on items such as computers, beds etc., and only have one host at a time presenting items.

I would ask them for free shipping on TSV's and lower the price of them thus making them actually "special". 

That is just a start... 

Esteemed Contributor

@todaysrx

what she said!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat